News Trade Week & DFA's Chat - Non Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Esava staying at GEEL ......another NO to Port
I didn't hear it myself but the Cats list manager this morning on trade radio was not so definitive said they would like to keep him but we'll wait and see.... list managers with what the say at this time of the year (I wouldn't trust 99% of them as far as you could throw them).

Lot's of porkies from them at this time didn't ours say a couple of season ago B Crouch is staying a Crow and unless we get pick 2 from the saints) **shakes head what he meant was we'll accept pick 23

I didn't hear it myself but the Cats list manager this morning on trade radio was not so definitive said they would like to keep him but we'll wait and see.... list managers with what the say at this time of the year (I wouldn't trust 99% of them as far as you could throw them).

Lot's of porkies from them at this time didn't ours say a couple of season ago B Crouch is staying a Crow and unless we get pick 2 from the saints) **shakes head what he meant was we'll accept pick 23
IIRC it was Esava saying he wanted to stay at GEEL ......GEEL may have had the locks changed, in the meantime 🤔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His retirement and the lead up to it had a bit of a vaccine mandates/strike three feel to it.

Not surprised he's looking to come back.
Nah .....they had to wheel him onto the ground ....Tippa lost all motivation, hence why FREO are saying he'll be offered a train on opportunity only, after the Draft

He tried coming back in the latter part of last season .....it only lasted a few weeks

I just caught the end of this discussion, but Geelong will offer a future 2nd to GC for Bowes and 7.

Did I miss the first round picks Geelong are offering as well?

After pick 11 for 27 a couple of years ago, we have to start wondering if Geelong have someone planted in the GC list management committee.

I just caught the end of this discussion, but Geelong will offer a future 2nd to GC for Bowes and 7.

After pick 11 for 27 a couple of years ago, we have to start wondering if Geelong have someone planted in the GC list management committee.
Has he nominated Geelong today?

There is some real dissonance between the willingness to let 7 go for effectively nothing, and playing hard ball to get pick 5 in a trade.

Quote of the day just in from trade radio ''Collingwood have a pay structure they have to adhere to now!'' lmfao ;)

Cleary, there has been no such structure in place previously

* thats cheap, when are we going to be able to take advantage of one of these deals?

Those are the kind of players that clubs should be offloading, even if it's for unders. The 18-25th ranked players who don't make a difference to whether you win or lose and who clog up salary cap/deny opportunities to youngsters coming through.

How is Rankine valued by the media as a pick 5 AND A future 2nd as a "small forward", yet all these quality AFL players KPPs and wingmen are going for future 2nds and 3rds??

Like why the * are we giving up 5?? Geelong are about to land Pick 7 and a Player who's contracted for a future 2nd???

How is this even remotely fair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back