News Trade Week & DFA's Chat - Non Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Cripps doing some wheeling and dealing to get the picks. Going to Brisbane next?
I would not doubt it - they get a bunch of mid range picks and get in first with brisbane for their 1st - then something like picks 8, Brisbane 1st and 2023 1st for JHF and their 2023 2nd - without having to give up a player. Knock me over with a feather if something like this ends up happening

I would not doubt it - they get a bunch of mid range picks and get in first with brisbane for their 1st - then something like picks 8, Brisbane 1st and 2023 1st for JHF and their 2023 2nd - without having to give up a player. Knock me over with a feather if something like this ends up happening
Yep, Cripps is shrewd operator.

Nah, Port will need to make at least 3 picks at the draft.
33 goes on Rioli, 43 and 53 in the draft.

Nah, Port will need to make at least 3 picks at the draft.
33 goes on Rioli, 43 and 53 in the draft.
Who cares if you've already landed JHF and Rioli you could pick up two KPPs from the state league to pack their reserves the trade draft period is won already

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back