Trade Week: The Rumour Mill Continues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
surely Tippett won't be traded now with 1 and a half days left in the trade period, took all week to conjure up a trade for Mitch Clark and Tippett's would get stitched up over one day?

nb: i understand preliminary negotiations may have already taken place but i just can't see it happening

Johnston (no E) is more of a hit up forward. Very similar to Gunston. Super athletic. Great footballer.

Cant believe they are willing to trade him for a skulky half back flanker whos only role at the Crows was to sit 50 metres behind the play to be the 2nd kick in a play switch.

I dont understand why Sydney would do this trade. Has David Noble turned into Hypnotoad?

But aren't Tex and Lew both sort of deep forwards, lead and mark? I can't picture them being a real dynamic duo for Adelaide. Have always liked Johnston though.

But aren't Tex and Lew both sort of deep forwards, lead and mark? I can't picture them being a real dynamic duo for Adelaide. Have always liked Johnston though.

Walker is a full forward. Johnstons best role will be as a quasi-CHF.

On the Adelaide front, FAITH and Quayle are reporting Johnston to Adelaide for Pick 35 and Armstrong. Sydney may want a tad more.

Emma also thinks Adelaide are a massive chance of trading Tippett due to loading up on so many forwards (Lynch, Johnston and Jenkins).

Very poor trade for the Swans unless we have another KPF in our sights already. Will be disappointed if it goes through so cheaply.

Johnston (no E) is more of a hit up forward. Very similar to Gunston. Super athletic. Great footballer.

Cant believe they are willing to trade him for a skulky half back flanker whos only role at the Crows was to sit 50 metres behind the play to be the 2nd kick in a play switch.

I dont understand why Sydney would do this trade. Has David Noble turned into Hypnotoad?

We all think we got unders for Gunston; Noble alluded that it was part of a puzzle.

What are the chances of;

Armstrong & #37 to Sydney
Lisle to Sydney

#~45 to Hawthorn
Johnston to Adelaide

That looks realistic to me, anybody else?

Brissy have shot themselves in the foot with the Mitch Clark deal, Mitch refusing point blank to play for Melbourne even with Brissy accepting Melbourne's offer.

He's showing it is not about the money, it's about family. He's coming home unless Brissy reload and take aim at the other foot and let him walk to the draft, and one of Melbourne/GWS/Brissy pick a player who's refused a mountain of cash to go there - which you would think would be too much of a risk.

Hope Freo remove pick 16 from the offer. Brissy tried to weasel more out of us than 16 and 20 (about fair) because they thought they could get Mitch to Melbourne. I think the balance of power in this trade has shifted significantly west.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North supporters are already warming to the idea of getting Fev ....some of the same ones that were bagging him out not all that long ago ...it seems it's not the person that matters .it's just the team he playes for ;)

eugene arocca unequivacally denied any interest in Fev about 1 hour ago in Hobart.

Hutchy saying the Ebert deal will go something like this:

WC gain: Josh Hill
WC lose: Ebert

GWS gain: Brogan and Cornes
GWS lose: Picks?

Port gain: Ebert
Port lose: Brogan and Cornes

Bulldogs gain: Picks?
Bulldogs lose: Hill

Surely this could not be true? Port are getting Ebert for free basically. There has to be picks involved from Port, surely?

Hard to beleive this one, so Port get Ebert for 2 retired players, wow we better watch out, heard that Geelong are trading G.Ablett Snr to gold coast for 3 1st round picks which GC received for Jack Dyer and Lou Richards from GWS..

I'd love to have fev, might hamper some players productions but I think he'd propel u to 6th or 7th next year an every final you play gives each player 10-20 more games experience.

surely Tippett won't be traded now with 1 and a half days left in the trade period, took all week to conjure up a trade for Mitch Clark and Tippett's would get stitched up over one day?

nb: i understand preliminary negotiations may have already taken place but i just can't see it happening

Trade week ends this coming monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back