Autopsy Traded Players

Remove this Banner Ad

Just saw an interview with Pittard on 'on the mark'

Talks about how tough it was being told he had to leave and then getting booed a few weeks back, but also how great it was to receive some PMs from port fans wishing him well.

Also mentioned he thinks one of the reasons he was told to leave was because he would often stand up to ken and the leadership group about how certain things should be done.

Which is an interesting comment.

Last edited:
Just saw an interview with Pittard on 'on the mark'

Talks about how tough it was being told he had to leave and then getting booed a few weeks back, but also how great it was to receive some PMs from port fans wishing him well.

Also mentioned he thinks one of the reasons he was told to leave was because he would often stand up to ken and the leadership group about how certain things should be done.

Which is an interesting comment.

Or maybe it was because he was plain s**t for the last two years

Technical Lineage

• Matthew Bode (PSD #3, 1998) 🔃
ND #12, 2000 (From Adelaide)
• Shaun Burgoyne (ND #12 2000) 🔃
ND #16, 2009 (From Hawthorn)
• Jasper Pittard (ND #16 2009) 🔃
ND #11, 2018 (From Nth Melb)
• Zak Butters (ND #12* 2018)

Merci, Garold Ayres.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Technical Lineage

Merci, Garold Ayres.

That last one might be a teensy bit of a stretch.

Getting Bishop in the Eagleton trade was excellent value as well
I remember watching a game against melb on the g and this skinny prick was killing us i asked a melb supporter who he was it was bishop.
He said he couldn't understand why he wasn't getting a regular spot we got him the next yr. Was a very very good player for us.

Welcome to the pit of angst
I'd say the pit of angst is players who SHOULD have been traded by the club in recent years and either weren't or were years too late when all value was gone.

I'll go to my deathbed that the start of the clubs death spiral wasn't the 2007 GF, but Choco post the 2004 GF spending so much time trying to talk Carr into staying and not trading Thurstans off his one time inflated GF performance value.

Or maybe it was because he was plain **** for the last two years

This, combined with that = pack your bags, sunshine.

You’ve got to be doing it right yourself before you can be critical of others.

Technical Lineage

Merci, Garold Ayres.
If you're cherry picking, you should be using Connor Rozee as the player instead of Zak Butters, as Zak was drafted with our natural draft pick. The pick #11 we traded Pittard and Polec for went to Freo as part of the #6 deal, and then GWS.

If you're cherry picking, you should be using Connor Rozee as the player instead of Zak Butters, as Zak was drafted with our natural draft pick. The pick #11 we traded Pittard and Polec for went to Freo as part of the #6 deal, and then GWS.

Gah that’s annoying

Traded away - no players traded out in 2016 but from 2017 and 2018
Lobbe
Impey
Ah Chee
Young
Austin
* Jacko free agency departure

Polec
Pittard
Wingard
Hombsch

Apart from Wingard's ability to kick goals when fit, I'm not missing any of these players.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back