Tradedraft on the camera kissing the magpie emblem (merged with Matthew Lloyd roast thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is that what you would consider an offensive act?
Calling for holding the man and demonstrating it is far from being undignified.

I think IT IS offensive to imply he was dressed or acting like a slob and being undignified.

PS: Hopefully I responded in a dignified enough manner for you.
Well said that poster is a tigers supporter they eat their own all the time,they have no understanding of side by side.Floreat Pica

You are making me hungry and all I got are these lousy pringles. Whick are now different!

Anyway, that sunburn bloke should'nt be a mod. Anyone can argue back and forth the "he's right, he's wrong" pov. But s**t me dead, sunburn just doesn't get it.

better sunburns than carpetburns...

Seems to be divided opinion on this topic, personally I didn't like it one bit. Collingwood supporters are the brunt of a lot of jokes and we can give as good as we get but I will say this, I actually hate going to other boards and seeing Collingwood supporters referred to as scum and filth. It's appalling to call someone things like that.

he had to sign a confidentiality agreement and a waiver on all future possibilities to litigate....and half of all the proceeds that he might get from becoming famous...

Seems to be divided opinion on this topic, personally I didn't like it one bit. Collingwood supporters are the brunt of a lot of jokes and we can give as good as we get but I will say this, I actually hate going to other boards and seeing Collingwood supporters referred to as scum and filth. It's appalling to call someone things like that.
Unfortunately it happens on here too - to other supporters
It's not something to be proud of

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately it happens on here too - to other supporters
It's not something to be proud of

Agreed, I find it petty, it would be nice if we bucked the trend and stopped it here.

if its the worst thing that's going to happen to you this week, then you should be grateful....i tend to view these people as guys sitting at computers, using fake names and trying to get pretend that you should care what they think...

i'm more pissed off at the local council jacking rates up every year and then going on overseas trips...

So you don't know what happened in this case then or how it affects TD?

Thanks for your input, now kindly piss off!

I was suggesting that it's highly unlikely that aspergers makes TD's actions involuntary. Beyond that, only he knows how difficult it would be to remain composed.

So is that what you would consider an offensive act?

Something more significant than this obviously. I'd classify this as 'unfair' and a low blow, it's not as though critiquing the way someone clothes themselves is an entirely new concept to humanity, I imagine everyone has done it to varying degrees.

Regardless of how Tradedraft felt, it certainly wasn't the sort of act that warranted the outrage from everyone else. Especially when I imagine there are people here who have laughed at the 'Right in Front of Me' guy or even referred to Robbo as 'Slobbo'. To treat the TD situation as any different to those would be hypocritical.

Calling for holding the man and demonstrating it is far from being undignified.

Look at it objectively, anyone who is caught on camera visibly remonstrating with a player or umpire invariably looks like a tool for doing so.

Put it this way, if Lloyd had not singled TD out for his clothes and instead for his actions (like others have been before), would you still have such strong objections to it being highlighted?

You spend your whole life taking the piss out of KFC boy and whoever else, I am sure KFC boy would not like it if he saw all the s**t you guys give him but I bet he has a better life than you...

What's your point here exactly?

I'm also pretty sure he knows about that thread too. It's not like he was selected at random either, he provided the material by first charging down the stairs, and then giving the umpires the finger.

really?

unless you're Adam Goodes and you're being booed?

I don't believe that saga was anywhere near as racist as it was reported (though there were obviously some racial elements to the booing by the end of it). Had the media not jumped the gun after the first instance against Hawthorn, there's a fair chance it never would've become a thing.

This whole TD-Lloyd thing makes me think of a sling tackle..... you can get 3 weeks if the guy gets a stuffed shoulder but you can easily get nothing if the guy gets up for the next contest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back