Apr 13, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham
Why isn't tradedraft on the twitter?
104967-chris-dawes.jpg

Dawesy has the latest published list of twitter accounts and can't find TRADEDRAFT anywhere!

I'm with Jabso here, we need Dave on Twitter.

Over the past few nights plenty of pies fans I follow have had their tweets mentioned on Fox Footy already (including myself:p) and we all want to get the great comments that Dave would make out to the social media network, and even onto Fox Footy.:thumbsu:

I'm with Jabso here, we need Dave on Twitter.

Over the past few nights plenty of pies fans I follow have had their tweets mentioned on Fox Footy already (including myself:p) and we all want to get the great comments that Dave would make out to the social media network, and even onto Fox Footy.:thumbsu:

How did you get mentioned on Fox Footy?

On twitter... Join the twitter club Dave!!!!

What is so Great About it.

Post Something and Everyone can Read it and People can Post Crap. That is why I deleted my Facebook Account after about a Month.

I can do that stuff on Here

Post Something and Everyone can Read it and People can Post Crap. That is why I deleted my Facebook Account after about a Month.

dont listen to them dave. these people have no idea about environment.

cult heroes dont sell themselves to the masses. the masses come to them.

:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unlike Facebook you don't even need to have a real identity.

You can be Tradedraft with the Collingwood Emblem as you're profile pic, and you can just join in any conversation you like.

Plus it's the best news source there is now, there's nothing quicker in the world in breaking stories then Twitter now.

It's so easy to join, and easy to operate, it's really facebook for dummies, but in a good way.:D

Your argument is water-tight here, TD.

Safe to say Twitter is like having a live conversation and Bigfooty is like writing letters to each other. Just a time-lapse thing and it changes the way you write slightly.

dave is known, dont you worry about that. :cool:

Well I know I a no Joffa but I reckon I am quite well know on internet boards.

I been on other boards and every once in awhile I am asked If I am the same person from BigFooty or Nicks

Twitter is different to face book dave. You won't get anything from anyone you don't follow. It's not two way like facebook. You can have someone follow you but you don't need to follow them and read their crap.

Unfortunately though Dave, some people's crap you crave. I sift through the copious amounts of tweets hoping to stumble across a sexual ambiguous tweet about a former dictator or a simple Simpsons reference that will brighten my day. For that, I thank Jabso.

Also, I'm sure if you ask Maxy or Harry nicely they will send you a signed packet of twisties.

Hope no one makes a Twitter account named after me

That is why you should sign up and get started now............. coz someone else will and you reputation could be shot to pieces :)

Do It Now TD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back