TradeDrafts official post celebration thread (now passed 97k and counting!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah. Only on 5 right now.

Well, looking through my inbox... It kinda varies.

During the Beams Trade saga, I had a novelty avatar that said "pick 5,25 and Aish or no deal for Beams." I then posted on the Brisbane board. Got a 3 point infraction for that.

Called Essendon Drug cheats. Another 3 points.

Said it was Karma for Aish leaving Brisbane. 3 points.

Their's also a mod on the MB who has it in for me. I said North had a ducking culture. Another 3 points. Made a comment about the allaged Hawthorn player who raped someone. Think that was another 3 points.

Called someone a ******* ******* on the MB. 1 point.

Their's more. But... Can't remember...

By October I'll have a clean slate. Then I can re-commence my shitposting on the main board again.

All fair points if you ask me...

During the Beams Trade saga, I had a novelty avatar that said "pick 5,25 and Aish or no deal for Beams." I then posted on the Brisbane board. Got a 3 point infraction for that.

Their's also a mod on the MB who has it in for me. I said North had a ducking culture. Another 3 points. Made a comment about the allaged Hawthorn player who raped someone. Think that was another 3 points.

By October I'll have a clean slate. Then I can re-commence my shitposting on the main board again.

Sounds like how quite a few others got. Was over the War we had with the Lion Fans over Beams and Aish.

I don't go to the Main Board as to easy to get In Trouble There.

Abusing Someone is not on but Suprised you just got 1 for that and 3 for the Others

Sounds like how quite a few others got. Was over the War we had with the Lion Fans over Beams and Aish.

I don't go to the Main Board as to easy to get In Trouble There.

Abusing Someone is not on but Suprised you just got 1 for that and 3 for the Others
Collingwood supporters get an unfair run on the MB. Mods just hate the team we support, and treat us unfairly. Here is the only place that mods actually treat us equally...

When I abused that guy, he was trolling. I think the mod saw that so he only gave me a minor infraction. Lucky I guess.

Collingwood supporters get an unfair run on the MB. Mods just hate the team we support, and treat us unfairly. Here is the only place that mods actually treat us equally...

When I abused that guy, he was trolling. I think the mod saw that so he only gave me a minor infraction. Lucky I guess.

You where.

But as people to me say. Don't Respond to Trolls and people have go at you.

I think a few of them you copped where bit Rough

Nah. Only on 5 right now.

Interesting.
Didn't know how these points work.

I got one (my first and only) about a year ago for posting f**k (that's just the way I typed it) in a sentence...initially I thought I was getting something for being a good poster
Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies for the intrusion, but someone alerted me to this thread.
Sorry I got to 100k before ya Dave, but you're a monty to pass DC and get the silver medal.

You'll start racking up the posts when the exchange period starts up again. You'll be there in no time.

:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Apologies for the intrusion, but someone alerted me to this thread.
Sorry I got to 100k before ya Dave, but you're a monty to pass DC and get the silver medal.

You'll start racking up the posts when the exchange period starts up again. You'll be there in no time.

:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

That is Okay Mate. You done a Huge Job to get to 100k HBF.

It will be close between me and Doctor who will come 2nd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back