Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will lay my cards on the table and say that I like Dave. I love his passion for the Pies.
I have backed him up on many occassions but on some occasions I have also told him that he was out of line.
To his credit he has always apologised even if I never expected one from him. By the way I don't believe he deserved his week off this time.

Just thought I would share on behalf of Dave.

"I honestly lately have not enjoyed my time on BigFooty. I love the Regulars on the Collingwood Board. We have a Great Understanding but go else where I just seem to get into fights and I can't really control my Anger espically when they do it on Purpose. I have Disagreements at time with People on the Pies Board but we always make up Afterwards. I be back on a week but I am not going to have the save Presence I have had. Just can't put up with the Crap at the Moment.

That is how I feel and Can you please post that on the Board. On How I feel Please"

I get where Dave is coming from, I rarely venture outside of the 'pies board, but the only people I have on ignore are from outside this board. Too often you're judged on the team you support and not your opinion and you get the odd idiot who is incapable of having an open minded discussion and just likes to take comments to the extreme often doing so over and over in complete circles. My view is you can't reason with stupid and rather than waste my time I ignore those who give me the shits and stick to where I know proper conversation can ensure.

I imagine with Dave's huge presence on bigfooty he'd experience this many folds greater especially from posters who chase a reaction. I haven't seen the posts that prompted Dave's ban, but I hope that if comments went both ways penalties were dished out to the other poster(s) too.

Dave if you're reading this don't worry about stirrers on here and more importantly enjoy your week off. They say nothing is as good as a holiday, so relax and come back recharged for the VFL finals and trade period.

missing your passion dave, hope you are well and getting some fun time in and
a lot of walking in. see you soon when you are ready
go pies

Dave won't be happy. He doesn't like threads going off topic or being filled with waffle. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
:mad:
So you what you saying it's not enough about TDs thoughts.

All I can reply, The Great, is simply we are missing you Dave.

Come back soon.

This is YOUR thread, and though I'm not an umpire complainer (like Dane swan, he actually never umpire complained) i will quietly say scumps when, they inevitably pay a free against us, even if it's warranted ;)

With brown, reid, cloke, white unlikely to play in our next premership side we need to draft our next key position players to back up moore and marsh.

With brown, reid, cloke, white unlikely to play in our next premership side we need to draft our next key position players to back up moore and marsh.

Has there ever been a more f..ked up thread that purports a topic and then does nothing to do justice to that topic!! "Trade/draft thoughts for 2016".... bullshit. Delete every blog! Control alter delete!

Has there ever been a more f..ked up thread that purports a topic and then does nothing to do justice to that topic!! "Trade/draft thoughts for 2016".... bullshit. Delete every blog! Control alter delete!
In case you're not serious, this is Tradedraft's thoughts thread.
A place where he can post his random thoughts instead of starting a new thread for them all.

please if you don't like this thread, please don't post. and he has my respect and it is his thread, and the mods bless them allow it
so leave it alone

You must be a youngster with too little to do and regretting your meager 17 posts in a year. TD can shoot off that many posts in an hour when he is fired up. You wait till he's back! He'll tell you where you can stick it!!! :mad::p:mad:

To quote James Bond in Goldfinger:

Manners, oddjob, manners.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

14142048_1570502089921418_1288516030866137377_n.jpg
photo.php

What we really want is a picture with all of these players and them only:

Grundy, Moore, Treloar, Aish

Here are 2 of the Real Bad Eddie's Captain Calls

1: The Coaches Swap from MM to Bucks. Yes we did win the 2010 Flag but it has been Downhill ever since. Just keep going down the ladder and winning Less and Less Games. Had not worked at all

2: Brining in Gubby. Sounded like a Great Idea but now we learn he is right in the Middle of a Massive Drug Scandal. Did Ed know about this? So we could lost him for 2-4.

So that could be 2 Massive Stuff Ups where Ed has Done what he went by himself

Number 1 yes but not number 2. Nothing has been proven and an investigation conducted. If AFL were going to penalise Gubby it would have happened by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back