Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic Dave!

Dave, don't know if it's been mentioned anywhere. Dawes was delisted... worth bringing back?

Well we Lack KPP Depth so good for Cheap but I doubt he play for Bucks again

I wouldn't be against it. If it's on absolute zilch dollars as a break in case of emergency type player. You're right though, doubt he and bucks could work together.

I doubt we could afford Dawes' hourly rate.

Output has dropped to a point here he can no longer be considered reliable. Gone for pick 105 ;)
Perhaps he had a fallout with one of the mods when his post count failed to lift to his usual standards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps he had a fallout with one of the mods when his post count failed to lift to his usual standards.
It's okay, once he's gone we'll go to the Freo board and get one of them on the cheap. I hear Van_Dyke is available?

#collingwoodtradeweek

Skits okay, once he's gone we'll go to the Freo board and get one of them on the cheap. I hear Van_Dyke is available?

#collingwoodtradeweek
I've got no idea what's happening, but I endorse this post.

Well, I've found someone new to place on the ignore list...
Hahahaha good to see you rate him a short highly as I do.

Apparently the last two years of Freo home games weren't enough, now I get to enjoy him every week in Melbourne too! :(

This Board has Badly gone down hill since end of season.

Super Negative on here

Says the person who describes Bucks as a cancer. Sorry champ but as a prominent figure this board and a regular melter , you can't complain about the mood you help to create.

Dawes is a power forward that Bucks tried to turn into a Ruck-Rover, he neither had the tank nor the skills. I'd be happy to see big sliding back in the black and white.
I think the move to the ruck somewhat ruined his career but he was never better than average and its too late to salvage IMO.

Says the person who describes Bucks as a cancer. Sorry champ but as a prominent figure this board and a regular melter , you can't complain about the mood you help to create.

Well I might as Well Piss Off From this Board then

Well I might as Well Piss Off From this Board then
Yes you could. But we both know you won't because I will drag you back. Or open an account in your name so you won't be missed. Board won't be the same.
Just see things a bit in perspective though. Better world starts with yourself blah what not.
By all means be critical, our results demand questions. Exaggerated answers however..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back