Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you could. But we both know you won't because I will drag you back. Or open an account in your name so you won't be missed. Board won't be the same.
Just see things a bit in perspective though. Better world starts with yourself blah what not.
By all means be critical, our results demand questions. Exaggerated answers however..

Well Nothing Happening really until the Draft so there is lot less Reasons to come on here.

Why you think I Exaggete Stuff?

Well Nothing Happening really until the Draft so there is lot less Reasons to come on here.

Why you think I Exaggete Stuff?
Coz you get sucked in with the rest, especially with something like Tapping.
Your condition does play a part, I haven't forgotten about that if that is what you mean.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gold!

TradeDraft get fit, get ready, the new welcome threads will be yours.....

I was more hinting at pensioning him off and giving him a farewell lap in the motorcade. But if he's willing to work hard and be realistic about where he is at, well, then we could always do with that kind of veteran leadership around the joint too...

I was more hinting at pensioning him off and giving him a farewell lap in the motorcade. But if he's willing to work hard and be realistic about where he is at, well, then we could always do with that kind of veteran leadership around the joint too...
And if not,he can be critiqued by our VFL expert, the bat.

Heard a rumour today that Sydney are going to hold onto Michael Talia for 2017 then delist him at the end of the season. If he can stay out of trouble is he worth chasing through 2017?

Going with all the Negativity on here since our Final Game vs Hawks.

Feels Like we could win the Wooden Spoon IF all this Negativity come True

Going with all the Negativity on here since our Final Game vs Hawks.

Feels Like we could win the Wooden Spoon IF all this Negativity come True
Then we get draft pick 1.

See, there's always good amongst gloom and doom

As people know that I have High Function Autism this great Picture to Explain some of it

10151148_941535969253599_1779569128546432795_n.jpg

Why even start a Thread at the Moment because they go way off topic. Including the Welcome to Collingwood Threads
it's the time of the year when their is no real footy news. passes the time away till there is something
good to talk about. nothing to get to upset about dave.

it's the time of the year when their is no real footy news. passes the time away till there is something
good to talk about. nothing to get to upset about dave.

I just thought that keeping on Topic be better.

Could there be a Pre-Season Thread just for that sort of Mucking Around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back