Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

I DID ******* KNOW THAT WE HAD ******* DICTATORS ON THIS BOARD WHO HAVE A ******* GO AT SOMEONE WHO IS NOT ******* POSTIVE.

WE ALL CAN'T BE ******* POSTIVE
It is not about being positive but being objective. To call the girls weak as piss is a huge discredit to them; Just baseless venting your spleen and you got a small serve back for it.
Nothing much in it seriously.
Only the Trump Administration would throw a hissy fit over less.

love the passion dave, but there is a time and place for it. some times just watch the footy
for the love of it especially when the women are playing.

It is not about being positive but being objective. To call the girls weak as piss is a huge discredit to them; Just baseless venting your spleen and you got a small serve back for it.
Nothing much in it seriously.

HE'LL SEE YOU IN COURT, TROLLOAR! SAD!

Real The Donald:
Wrong! We never hissy fit. We are just fit! Fake news!
Declining tweets Trolloar, you are KB mates! Sad!

With what Happened last night and same things with the Fighting during Game Day Threads.

I decided I might as well go back on Twitter so I can Post/Tweet something without all the fighting on BigFooty.

Here is my Twitter:

https://twitter.com/DavidPalmer1985?lang=en

Good to have you back TD. A well earned break before the long and gruelling season.

With what Happened last night and same things with the Fighting during Game Day Threads.

I decided I might as well go back on Twitter so I can Post/Tweet something without all the fighting on BigFooty.

Here is my Twitter:

Because anonymous trolls on Twitter never fight back :p
A good idea to ease up on posting during game day threads. It seems to be when you get into trouble given your passion for Collingwood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here is my Twitter:

Dave just admit you were wrong and move on.........we all want you to post on Bigfooty, but we don't want a repeat performance of last night.

If you haven't understood after a day off, what you did was wrong then maybe Twitter is the best for you.

I still love you Dave!

Good to have you back TD. A well earned break before the long and gruelling season.

Because anonymous trolls on Twitter never fight back :p
A good idea to ease up on posting during game day threads. It seems to be when you get into trouble given your passion for Collingwood.

Well the Blocking on Twitter is better then Bigfooty. Block someone there and you won't be Tempted to read there Posts like on here.

I have seen recently that yes when the Game is Happening and my Passion is very High that I can just go off on anyone.

I am just hoping Twitter can stop having those Fights.

I will use Twitter more then just gameday

Dave just admit you were wrong and move on.........we all want you to post on Bigfooty, but we don't want a repeat performance of last night.

If you haven't understood after a day off, what you did was wrong then maybe Twitter is the best for you.

I still love you Dave!

I just thought I was treating the Women's Team as I do the Men

I'm too one eyed during a match and game day threads are often full of emotion, so rather than worry about the hassle of conflicting passion or opinions during what can be a heated thread I generally avoid them and rarely post during a game. It's a win win for me as I can post and discuss the game better when all posters including myself have had time to think things over and claim down.

I just thought I was treating the Women's Team as I do the Men
Some would disagree with how you post about the men's team during games.

But its a good decision to take it to Twitter so people won't have to read it here and there won't be fights like last night.

I'm too one eyed during a match and game day threads are often full of emotion, so rather than worry about the hassle of conflicting passion or opinions during what can be a heated thread I generally avoid them and rarely post during a game. It's a win win for me as I can post and discuss the game better when all posters including myself have had time to think things over and claim down.

You sound like me. When game is on and after game I can be Super Emotional about Collingwood. Problem with me I want to Post what I am thinking

Yes It does

Fair enough mate...........I don't agree.

Abusing Collingwood players with a penis or vagina doesn't achieve much besides a day off around here.

We all love your passion but like I have told you last year I will let you know when you are out of line.........in this instance I think your were..........if you can't see that then carry on.

Some would disagree with how you post about the men's team during games.

Well as I said about barrackers post I am very Emotional

But its a good decision to take it to Twitter so people won't have to read it here and there won't be fights like last night

That is my Idea. I can keep fights off here with my Posts During the Game and Afterwards so I don't get Banned for them

Fair enough mate...........I don't agree.

Abusing Collingwood players with a penis or vagina doesn't achieve much besides a day off around here.

We all love your passion but like I have told you last year I will let you know when you are out of line.........in this instance I think your were..........if you can't see that then carry on.

I am just Calling how I see it. Some people don't get Abusive but I do and I bet I am not the Only One who is Like That

Remove this Banner Ad

Back