Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

It's the challenge for u. Be positive. Support the club. Just like u and others put it on the players to play better, support better. I am not trying to be sickeningly positive. If we were blown out by 10 goals every game and the players were giving up then we have every reason to be critical. But that's not happening. They are trying, but at the moment they are largely failing to execute their skills often enough in game in order to win them.

Well what I saw last night. They where playing like a Team that is getting Flogged by 10 Goals and then they Turned it around 180 at half time

Last edited:
Well what I saw last night. They where playing like a Team that is getting Flogged by 10 Goals and then they Turned it around 360 at half time
I think you mean 180.

My Mum was reading Facebook at quarter time last night and was disgusted at all the people claiming they will be giving up there membership if Buckley isn't sacked after the game. She then said to me she hopes we win just to stick it up them all.

The fact is supporters have a right to be upset and it shows how much people care for there team but a lot start getting irrational with there thoughts. It's easy to make yourself sound like a genius in hindsight with who should've and shouldn't have played.

Yeah it's a troll account and he's had plenty of other names too. Pretty sure it's a certain someone on here that gets perm banned a lot.

Ah. I think I'm seeing what you're saying...

My Mum was reading Facebook at quarter time last night and was disgusted at all the people claiming they will be giving up there membership if Buckley isn't sacked after the game. She then said to me she hopes we win just to stick it up them all.

The fact is supporters have a right to be upset and it shows how much people care for there team but a lot start getting irrational with there thoughts. It's easy to make yourself sound like a genius in hindsight with who should've and shouldn't have played.

Spot On. People are Different so people are going to React Differently

It was just nice to have a little Black Caviar foal (now filly) running around.
Was enjoyable to watch her and it was a nice third.
Looks like she won't be a super star but could be a nice horse.

What are your thoughts on a horse by the name of Diatribe running in the 3rd at Randwich today? Any good?

What are your thoughts on a horse by the name of Diatribe running in the 3rd at Randwich today? Any good?
Randwick today?
Barrier trials?

Diatribe is a horse that won the Caulfield cup in year 2000 hence his name would not be allowed to be duplicated for at least 75 years (unsure exactly how long a Caulfield cup winner gets to not duplicate a name that standard for big races is at least 75 years; Melbourne Cup winners are permanent banned to re-use name again in Australia)

Randwick today?
Barrier trials?

Diatribe is a horse that won the Caulfield cup in year 2000 hence his name would not be allowed to be duplicated for at least 75 years (unsure exactly how long a Caulfield cup winner gets to not duplicate a name that standard for big races is at least 75 years; Melbourne Cup winners are permanent banned to re-use name again in Australia)

Lol.. just playing wit ya

When it comes to the racing stuff, it would be very rare to trip me up, I'd suggest.
Should I use Yoshi or Peach when racing on Banshee Boardwalk in N64 Mario Kart?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should I use Yoshi or Peach when racing on Banshee Boardwalk in N64 Mario Kart?
Ahem horse racing.
Not really know we'll go kart games super mario etc

As it stands now, 13th beat 17th on the ladder.

Not exactly headline stuff.
It's not about position on the Ladder, it is all about Buckley going.
Lose and it's leading news, how long for Buckley, win and it is yawn.

Last edited:
As it stands now, 13th beat 17th on the ladder.

Not exactly headline stuff.

But how the Game Played out and the Change of Collingwood is Headline Stuff.

Bucks was Gone in 1st Half and Hero after the Game

Lose and it leading news, how long for Buckley, win and it is yawn.

That is Pretty Much spot on Maggie5

Lose and it leading news, how long for Buckley, win and it is yawn.
It is a yawn for the general public if we win, who's interested in Collingwood finish 10-11th?

Its the 'clickbait' media of this day and age, Buckley looks like his on his way out, and every loss brings that closer and closer to fruition.

That stuff sells papers/attracts viewers, unfortunately.

1st we have Slobbo making a Flog of Himself and now you have Jurno's like Daniel Cherny who just posts s**t like this:

No Wonder people have no Respect for the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Back