Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

And your judgment has an “E”
Not sure I like the look of that from a man of your disposition.

(Well yes, both versions are allowed, but The word looks do much better sans “E” in my judgment.)
Why does my disposition, whatever it may be perceived to be, imply that I should spell judgement as judgment? (I actually prefer the look of it with a 'e'!)?

Why does my disposition, whatever it may be perceived to be, imply that I should spell judgement as judgment? (I actually prefer the look of it with a 'e'!)?
You being a man of great linguistic skills and style - often chic.
Just thought you’d be Eless in your judgment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does this mean that you now go to night games TD?

Of Course. Been going to Night Games for Sometime as I had/have a Mate that use to take me home from the Ground but My Parents had to come pick me up last few years and they bit old to stay up that Late and Not a Huge fan of Trains. He will Drive me in and back

TD, do you think the game against Melbourne will start on time at 10am and what time do you expect it to finish? I guess the quarters and breaks will be shortened. Just trying to juggle a few activities and responsibilities on the day. You are experienced in these matters so just thought I'd seek your input first.

TD, do you think the game against Melbourne will start on time at 10am and what time do you expect it to finish? I guess the quarters and breaks will be shortened. Just trying to juggle a few activities and responsibilities on the day. You are experienced in these matters so just thought I'd seek your input first.

I have a Rough Guess and say it will end about Midday so I guess around 11:30-12:00 Finish.

Depends when the Players come out when it Starts

Finally got my Companion Card Today.

Make it Easier for me to go with Family and Carer's(NDIS) to Paid Places.

I have one taking me to the Footy this year. Did not pay for him(NDIS Carer) because of having Companion Card as getting 2 Memebrships would be way to Expensive for me to pay for

Finally got my Companion Card Today.

Make it Easier for me to go with Family and Carer's(NDIS) to Paid Places.

I have one taking me to the Footy this year. Did not pay for him(NDIS Carer) because of having Companion Card as getting 2 Memebrships would be way to Expensive for me to pay for
Curious Dave if you don’t mind me asking.

If you go to the footy with carer, how does it work on busy game, where does carer sit?

Curious Dave if you don’t mind me asking.

If you go to the footy with carer, how does it work on busy game, where does carer sit?

I(My Mum) have orgnised thru the Club that the Carer will sit next to me at every game. Just need to show my Companion Card IF they ask for it as the Companion Card equels that Membership as I got 2 Cards. 1 for me and 1 for the Carer

That is find to ask Saintly Viewed

I(My Mum) have orgnised thru the Club that the Carer will sit next to me at every game. Just need to show my Companion Card IF they ask for it as the Companion Card equels that Membership as I got 2 Cards. 1 for me and 1 for the Carer

That’s so fantastic.
Great work.

Is your Carer a Pies supporter? Not that it matters and I’m sure it wasn’t a criteria to find the right person but it would make it so much better at the game if you had someone who has an appreciation of the Pies.

Is your Carer a Pies supporter? Not that it matters and I’m sure it wasn’t a criteria to find the right person but it would make it so much better at the game if you had someone who has an appreciation of the Pies.

It sure make it a lot Easier going with a Pies Fan. Then 1 is not

Remove this Banner Ad

Back