Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard from a lot of People that IF you ring to say you are Leaving the Offer you some Very Good Deals

I rang to cancel yesterday and got a recorded message saying that Due to Coronavirus they are short staffed and will not be able to answer any calls. Calling them is the only way to cancel so makes it hard. I am on the top plan with two sets so I thought I would downgrade to the lowest cost package I could to save some money until I can cancel.

They were one step ahead and had disabled the downgrade function.

I heard from a lot of People that IF you ring to say you are Leaving the Offer you some Very Good Deals

They do. Also, if you only use Foxtel for footy, you can call and ask for the "mini pack". This way you keep the box etc. and you only have to pay about $10 a month.

You only get about ten channels though, like Skye News, Lifestyle and some other useless ones.

Yeah, you can also watch it on the PC or phone. Not my cup of tea though. It’s streaming so make sure you have a good internet connection or it will buffer and you’ll be a fair bit behind in time on the actual live game.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Guess what Stranded you have the Video In

I turned Foxtel off a couple of years ago. Not much point to it now.
Full points for your foresight.

If you have the AFL app live thing you can watch all the games as it were, and replays etc.

unsure if the $100 thing still lives for non Telstra mobile owners but still good value I’d have thought.

Bucks should have had a shot.
Definitely Rocca played a great game, but he also spilled a few. A young Buckley trying to do the team thing; unfortunately it wasn't the last time he was criticised for putting the team first. Given Buckley's rep amongst opposition fans he was damned either way, but I reckon he would have backed himself with a couple years more experience.

Definitely Rocca played a great game, but he also spilled a few. A young Buckley trying to do the team thing; unfortunately it wasn't the last time he was criticised for putting the team first. Given Buckley's rep amongst opposition fans he was damned either way, but I reckon he would have backed himself with a couple years more experience.
Too unselfish but I get his theory Sav was on fire that day.

Too unselfish but I get his theory Sav was on fire that day.
From the way Buckley was crouching after the final siren he knew he missed a chance by not kicking on goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Somebody interviewed Sav the other day and he said with Buckley he would lead 100 meters out and know Buckley would hit him on the chest.

(Obviously the 100 meters was an exaggerated form of words to indicate long passing expertise.)

Somebody interviewed Sav the other day and he said with Buckley he would lead 100 meters out and know Buckley would hit him on the chest.

(Obviously the 100 meters was an exaggerated form of words to indicate long passing expertise.)
Or maybe that was the cumulative length of all of his career leads :p

My Mum and Dad would rather have me asleep by about 10 and then get up 6-7 in the Morning. Instead of Staying up late and Sleeping In

My Mum and Dad would rather have me asleep by about 10 and then get up 6-7 in the Morning. Instead of Staying up late and Sleeping In
If you’re doing that day on day, likely a very good happy sleeping pattern.
Should be sound advice for us all.

If you’re doing that day on day, likely a very good happy sleeping pattern.
Should be sound advice for us all.

Once I go back to doing NDIS stuff I probably have bit better Pattern as Monday and Tuesday I be up about 9 as I go out at 10 and on Thursday be about 8:30 as I go out at 9:30 but Sadly I don't think be going to much footy this year

Could be worse you could be going to bed at 9 and getting up at 5.

That is a Very Early Get up Time. Is that for Work Soups ?

When I was in High School I had to get up early as I had to catch the Bus at 7:30 or 7:50. Can't Remember exacly when as been long time since I was at High School

Once I go back to doing NDIS stuff I probably have bit better Pattern as Monday and Tuesday I be up about 9 as I go out at 10 and on Thursday be about 8:30 as I go out at 9:30 but Sadly I don't think be going to much footy this year

When I was in High School I had to get up early as I had to catch the Bus at 7:30 or 7:50. Can't Remember exacly when as been long time since I was at High School
Yeah mate unfortunately I wouldn’t choose to be up at that time if it wasn’t for work. Been working outside of Melbourne lately so there’s a bit of driving to do. Lucky the roads are quiet.

Yeah mate unfortunately I wouldn’t choose to be up at that time if it wasn’t for work. Been working outside of Melbourne lately so there’s a bit of driving to do. Lucky the roads are quiet.

Yeah. We this Pandamic the Traffic would not be as Bad as it normally is

My dog wakes me up at 5am for a walk. He’s looking at me now with those big brown eyes. He doesn’t care that it’s freezing outside. Might have to wear my Magpies beanie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back