surfer1

Premiership Player
Aug 8, 2006
coogee
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
parramatta
With the Steele and De Goey stuff Happening and us being in sh*t Form.

My Care Factor of this Season at Moment is Very Low
With the way posters, not you, are sniping and insulting each other my care factor for Big Footy is Very Very low maybe that’s why so many posters like Saintly Viewed have disappeared keep the faith Dave

Mkcaptain

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 2, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Bushrangers
With the Steele and De Goey stuff Happening and us being in sh*t Form.

My Care Factor of this Season at Moment is Very Low
I'm the opposite. I've watched way more neutral games this year than I have in recent years. Nothing else to do on weekends with social isolation being suggested.

I think I've watched at least 6 games a round the last month, usually 7. It helps that there's lots of unpredictability in the results which makes them more interesting to watch.

Barham to Kink

Debutant
Sep 23, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hi Dave,
I was wondering how many games we need to win from here to finish top 4. I am thinking maybe 7 of the remaining 10 games. Lots of unknown factors. What do you think? I reckon top 2 might not be as important as past years as unlikely we’ll get a home QF.
We should cream the Crows and Swans. Eagles, Port, Lions not so easy.
Cheers

TradeDraft

Premium Platinum
Oct 18, 2009
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hi Dave,
I was wondering how many games we need to win from here to finish top 4. I am thinking maybe 7 of the remaining 10 games. Lots of unknown factors. What do you think? I reckon top 2 might not be as important as past years as unlikely we’ll get a home QF.
We should cream the Crows and Swans. Eagles, Port, Lions not so easy.
Cheers
I say between with about 17 Game Season between 13-15 Games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TradeDraft

Premium Platinum
Oct 18, 2009
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Collingwood
I really think it might be time to look at this.

He has Built a Great Defense but Midfield is good as long as stars play and don't have a Forward Line.

Biggest Problem he just Keeps getting the Simmlar type Players. Medium Size Players and just Ignores Tall Players and Does not draft any Crumbers just Marking Forwards. Then Mids all the Same Size.

Do we need some fresh idea for list Management and for Drafting?

Remove this Banner Ad