Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

NDIS has been a Huge Positive in my Life but now I am hoping I can stay on it now.

Hate to know how I go without Support that I need

Typical of the Libs TD.

Jun 6, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
I am getting Sick and Tired of People calling me a Bloody Idiot just because I think of People's Health 1st

Putting people's health first doesn't mean only thinking about people's health. You can't just put health first at the expense of everything else.

Every aspect of life has some risk....some of it determined at the Government level, other at the business level and most at the individual level.

161040946_2621829948117383_6078646732244718530_n.jpg

Lovely day for a Walk at Mornington Pier Today

It sure was, a great day to get out and about. You all set for the game on Friday night? To finally get to go to a game is fantastic.

Yeah I am set for Footy Friday Night,

Got Tickets Easily for My Carer and myself

watt price tully

Team Captain
Nov 2, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
NDIS has been a Huge Positive in my Life but now I am hoping I can stay on it now.

Hate to know how I go without Support that I need

You’ve nailed it TradeDraft. How that alleged minister is allowed to keep his job is a joke given his history of incompetence and conflicts of interests. Stuart Robert is a National embarrassment who has already had 3 strikes but Scotty from Marketing won’t touch him.

What did you think of the match TradeDraft? I’m bitterly disappointed to say the least.

We where Weak as Piss.

Terribly Coached and outside Moore where Patchy at Best

You’ve nailed it TradeDraft. How that alleged minister is allowed to keep his job is a joke given his history of incompetence and conflicts of interests. Stuart Robert is a National embarrassment who has already had 3 strikes but Scotty from Marketing won’t touch him.

Saw Current Affair on Thursday to see that how they been taking Disabled People from there Family to Public Care and those people Funding where around 70k a year to 500k because they where in Public Care

Very Fishy

Back