Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

Just checking in to see how you're going mate.

Thanks Vinnie B

Yeah I am not too bad at the Moment.

Missing my Dad heaps but I finding I am getting better Coping with it. Still have my Down Moments still but most of the Time I am not too bad

My support people thru NDIS have helped a lot

Thanks Vinnie B

Yeah I am not too bad at the Moment.

Missing my Dad heaps but I finding I am getting better Coping with it. Still have my Down Moments still but most of the Time I am not too bad

My support people thru NDIS have helped a lot
That’s great to hear.

I think a lot of us look forward to reading ‘Tradedraft’s Thoughts’, so I’m glad you’re getting through a difficult period.

Take care.

That’s great to hear.

I think a lot of us look forward to reading ‘Tradedraft’s Thoughts’, so I’m glad you’re getting through a difficult period.

Take care.

Glad to hear that VinnieB

I also have lost about 10 Kilos in last 2 Months

Down under 100kg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We got rid of Foxtel too.

The girlfriend has a few of the other streaming services and I have Kayo - Foxtel is overpriced and it's packaging system sucks.

Yeah where they have Packages where you get the Channel you want but Add Crap to that

Should be able to Pick what Channels you want

Yeah where they have Packages where you get the Channel you want but Add Crap to that

Should be able to Pick what Channels you want

I stop the subscription when I'm not using it or it's out of season. I've shut down kayo when i dont use it. I do the same with netflix and binge.

I thought I would write this here for your comment ..

I just got an email selling tickets to the grand final with a lunch $2500 a ticket..... behind the goals on the ground or in the forward pocket in the clouds....

big price for ordinary tickets...

and yet there will be thousands of people there who won't pay a cent for their tickets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back