Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry TradeDraft i think I've gone off the prairie in your thread.

Enjoy the season coming up, I'm confident you'll be happier than a few past years.

Pre-season. What is happening this year with the pre-season comp?
You have been warned!! :mad::p

Actually his warning was never directed towards me. I'll wait for my official telling-off. And then if he does, the mods can move my post if he doesn't like it. Until then, neigh neigh neigh.

I'm with you TD, horse talk (unless it's Mister Ed) is as boring as people banging on about cars.

Given a decent run with injuries, are you prepared to predict TD where we will finish on the ladder this year? Or do you want to see some pre-season games before you make a prediction? Which of our new players do you think will be regulars in our team in 2017?

At moment I have us finishing anywhere from 4th-16th

The New Players I think are Regulars are:

• Wells
  • Mayne
  • Dunn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think WHE could join them

Agree, just needs a decent run with injury, a good preseason, and I think he'll get senior opportunity fairly early in the season.

Mayne and Dunn certainly aren't walk up starts either.

Be very surprised if they aren't both named round 1 unless injured over preseason.

At moment I have us finishing anywhere from 4th-16th

That's a very wide range TD. I've given up on trying to place us on the ladder in 2017. Its too unpredictable, with too many variables. We would have won more games last year if the likes of Elliott had played, and Fasolo had played more. Our forward line was often dysfunctional. Having those two kicking goals - which they do, unlike Cloke - would have us finishing higher.

Think WHE could join them

Could but not played a ton of AFL Footy. Had 1 Good Year So Far. Has Big Upside but had not a ton of Production. Injuries do no help

That's a very wide range TD. I've given up on trying to place us on the ladder in 2017. Its too unpredictable, with too many variables. We would have won more games last year if the likes of Elliott had played, and Fasolo had played more. Our forward line was often dysfunctional. Having those two kicking goals - which they do, unlike Cloke - would have us finishing higher.

That is why I find it hard to Predict Vicky Park as so many things can happen to could mean we go Up or Stay the Same or go Backwards

Okay - The Firworks of New Years is a Massive Waste of Money. You have People who are Homeless and Starving. They need the Money More
What's your opinion on the 1.2 billion dollar TV rights deal? Some would argue that this money would go a long way to feeding and housing a lot of people. Not to mention increased jobs for the much needed housing!

What's your opinion on the 1.2 billion dollar TV rights deal? Some would argue that this money would go a long way to feeding and housing a lot of people. Not to mention increased jobs for the much needed housing!

Very True. Billion Dollars for TV Rights is Just Way over the top but be Nothing Compared to Oversea's and what they Pay.

Just look at Soccer Players that get a 100's of Thousands for 1 weeks work.

No Wonder there are so many Poor People as the Rich just just keep it between them and there mates

Remove this Banner Ad

Back