Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

Did Southland work? How do you rate our draft?

Did not go as I was Helping at Home and Was very Humid. Plus the Southland Train Stations open today so I might go next week as be Easier to get to

Okay. May I please have Link to it please

Hey mate I just saw that if you buy three you get an extra one free.........valueeeeeeeee!

Anyone Remember having These?

VfmRtYL3_SSToIEKcopwrcPkB4uk_irbO-K299cD_P8.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are the best NBN deals going around?

I’m with Aussie Broadband. I’m not sure of their deals but you actually speak to an Australian as their call centre is based in Morwell. I’ve had no issues with them whatsoever.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I have to. They'll be cutting off ADSL to my area soon.

So the Government are being Dictators and Forcing People onto the Shitty NBN. Thought we lived in a Free Country.

Well I am back from Tests and My Lungs where Working Normally(100%).

Then went to Another Doctor at the Hospital. He said I have Sleep Apnea and that could be a Big Reason why I got Massive Clots(They where so Big they Though I was going to Die from them. Not getting me that Easy. When I 1st went in). So have to have Tests for That soon. Most likely in the New Year. Though I need another Scan to make 100% sure the Clots are all Gone

He also said I be on Walfrin for 3 Months and Be Taken off then have a Blood Test bit afterwards to see IF I have Genetic Reason I have Clots. IF I do I am on Walfrin for Life and IF Not then I don't need to be on Walfrin. Hate getting Different Answers from Different Doctors. Some say I definitely be on Walfrin for Life and Others say Maybe Not. Bloody Annoying.

That is the Update from Afternoon at the Doctors

Remove this Banner Ad

Back