Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

Because the Goverment wants to do it Cheaply and Crap as Possible as Rupert Murdoch and Grahme Burke wants Aussies to have the Slowest Internet Speeds Possible so they can have a Monolpoly with Foxtel and Village Roadshow
Not sure what Foxtel and nbn mean to each other? Why does it make a difference?
Because Liberals won the Election over Labor
excuse my lack of knowledge, I thought Ms Gillard introduced it and the next mob got stuck with the big white elephant?

excuse my lack of knowledge, I thought Ms Gillard introduced it and the next mob got stuck with the big white elephant?
I think he’s implying that because internet can be seen as a substitute for pay TV providers that these parties have a vested interest in the NBN not being well functioning.

Of course really the reason the poster is sooking is because he wants the NBN service to be well functioning so that he can circumvent paying for the service that Foxtel provides. All the while wondering why these services have to charge premium prices and how big business is corrupting Australia.

Isn’t it ironic?

Well IF Aussie had Fast NBN then they can Download and Stream lot faster so there be less Reason to buy Foxtel

Not a 100% Sure on that but with the Early NBN put in Tassie. They don't seem to have a Problems

Well IF Aussie had Fast NBN then they can Download and Stream lot faster so there be less Reason to buy Foxtel

Not a 100% Sure on that but with the Early NBN put in Tassie. They don't seem to have a Problems
Ok I see.
We aren't pirating are we?
Naughty:eek: :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was not a white elephant, as such as if they kept it optic fibre to the house instead of to the node the speeds would be unlimited, now it depends on how good your copper is and how many people are on that line and length it is.
They stuffed it up by going cheap

It was not a white elephant, as such as if they kept it optic fibre to the house instead of to the node the speeds would be unlimited, now it depends on how good your copper is and how many people are on that line and length it is.
They stuffed it up by going cheap

I had a Tech Guy out a few years ago saying our Line Badly Needed Replacing

I had a Tech Guy out a few years ago saying our Line Badly Needed Replacing
The copper in most places is had it, got to hot and cannot carry the traffic on it

The copper in most places is had it, got to hot and cannot carry the traffic on it

That Sucks and They should Replace it.

That what I was hoping what the NBN was going to do but I guess it be too much work and too expensive for the Liberals to do it Right the 1st Time

That Sucks and They should Replace it.

That what I was hoping what the NBN was going to do but I guess it be too much work and too expensive for the Liberals to do it Right the 1st Time
That was the plan, till our leader change it. Optic to the house, very expensive, but with a much higher capability

That was the plan, till our leader change it. Optic to the house, very expensive, but with a much higher capability

But he had Rupert Murdoch and Grahame Burke say we don't need Fast Internet and Malcolm believe the s**t he was told. Though the Bribed Him to get what they Want

No need to ditch Australia Day, just change the date.

Why Change the Date? It's been the Same Date for Decades.

They can also have Aboriginal Story Told on the 26th as well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back