Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

I am not that Good but I don't get Sick very Often though I was very Sick Last Year with the Huge Clots I had
You dealt with that really well TD, I hope you have a healthy year. Just try to stay calm during the game

You dealt with that really well TD, I hope you have a healthy year. Just try to stay calm during the game

You are not the only one. Hopefully nothing happens this year and rest of my Life.

I talked to the Doctor about getting too excited at Games and he just said "Take Valium before the Game"

You are not the only one. Hopefully nothing happens this year and rest of my Life.

I talked to the Doctor about getting too excited at Games and he just said "Take Valium before the Game"
You have to decide what is right for you. Personally I think you can stay calm without taking drugs.

You have to decide what is right for you. Personally I think you can stay calm without taking drugs.

I just not sure.

Depends how Intense the Game Gets. IF we win Easily I not so worked up BUT IF we get lose or Close Game I can get Worked Up

I just not sure.

Depends how Intense the Game Gets. IF we win Easily I not so worked up BUT IF we get lose or Close Game I can get Worked Up
You gotta do what is right for you dude. Good luck whatever you decide.

Reminds me of the classic Australian joke.

Patient: Doc, I think I have a Valium problem.
Aust Doctor: How much more do you need me to prescribe for you?

You have a big back yard i say get out there with a golf club it really works wonders.

Takes me over an Hour to Get Home and By then I mostly have Calmed down a Bit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not when you Travel so Far to get to the Game
Thank your lucky stars you're not going to Waverley.
For me it was a 25 minute train trip to the city, a 45 minute train trip to Glen Waverley and then a 15 minute bus ride to the ground.
It nearly always rained, (and was freezing) with very limited shelter.

For me it was a 25 minute train trip to the city, a 45 minute train trip to Glen Waverley and then a 15 minute bus ride to the ground.

So Like Casey Fields? Always seems to Rain There.

Though Forecasting Rain and Actually Raining are 2 Different Things

I always liked Waverley.
I’d park near the exit (that was the trick) and voila car was easy to find and out in 5

I always liked Waverley.
I’d park near the exit (that was the trick) and voila car was easy to find and out in 5

My Dad said it was the Best Ground to watch Footy At

My Dad said it was the Best Ground to watch Footy At
There was no buying seats on reserve, first come, best dressed.

Very under rated in my view.

There was no buying seats on reserve, first come, best dressed.

Very under rated in my view.

That what my Dad said when he was Kid going to the Footy it was like that. 1st In Gets 1st Choice.

Said he went to the 1958 GF and it was no Reserved Seats. Just Rock Up

That what my Dad said when he was Kid going to the Footy it was like that. 1st In Gets 1st Choice.

Said he went to the 1958 GF and it was no Reserved Seats. Just Rock Up
And sweet as we won :)

Good Chance going by the Forecast I go Friday to the VFL Game but I most likely stay home Saturday Night as it sounds it will Piss Down Saturday Night

They had great doughnuts tho.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back