Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting as a Kid I had a Huge Over Bite but had it fixed with Braces when I was around Kid also.

Would you wake up Completely as I don't do much and IF I do I need the Toliet.

Yes I am overweight but My Mum I did that as a Kid when I was Skinny
They ahould tell you about all your options at the sleep clinic.

You dont wake up but you’re not in a full deep sleep so that’s why some people are really tired in the morning even though they technically get the recommended 8 hours.

They ahould tell you about all your options at the sleep clinic.

You dont wake up but you’re not in a full deep sleep so that’s why some people are really tired in the morning even though they technically get the recommended 8 hours.

When would they find out about the Results as they say could take up to 3 Weeks to get them. I think they be sent to my GP.

That sounds possible that I don't get in a Full Deep Sleep. Intresting was last year when they Checked my Heart and put me a Sleep I woke up feeling Refreshed

Won't be much on here Tomorrow night for Teams as I be in Hospital for Sleep Apena Test.

But be back on Friday to start talking again

Why there should be no Alchol at Footy and Stadiums

Doesn't surprise me Dave.
Last year at Vic Park I saw "one" of those "guys" king hit another Pies supporter.
Bad seeds I am afraid........not everything is alchohol related mate.

Do you know what part of the ground it was on?

Trade draft, you reckon Fasolo is being shunted out the door like Cloke was? Find it hard to believe he is not getting a game despite being fit for weeks now...

No Idea

THere would only be about 500 people go to the footy if they ban alcohol

and That is Sad people just go to Drink.

Never Happen as it make $$$$$$$

Hey TradeDraft the tweet you posted seems to have disappeared?

Where did you get it from?

Hey TradeDraft the tweet you posted seems to have disappeared?

Where did you get it from?

Forgot who posted it but was video above where the Fearls happened

Guess Club or more Likely the AFL told them to take it down

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forgot who posted it but was video above where the Fearls happened

Guess Club or more Likely the AFL told them to take it down

Yeah it was the video above mate......seems to have gone.

Scum bags should be banned for life.

Yeah I know I have been discussing it on the main board.

The vision Dave had above was very graphic........watching all the Legends members clap as these scumbags get ejected suggests they are serial pests.

Ban them for life.
Okay, I did see the vision Dave posted and it certainly was ugly. It's interesting that it's "disappeared", but people like those responsible for that scene do need to disappear permanently from our football grounds.

Okay, I did see the vision Dave posted and it certainly was ugly. It's interesting that it's "disappeared", but people like those responsible for that scene do need to disappear permanently from our football grounds.

As I posted on the main board.......on google images google "bad Collingwood supporter" the main culprit features often.

Nothing but scum.

Could be something from the Courts that said Take it Down?

I am in Great Southern Stand so I have 70-75% of Opposition Fans around me.

I thought Reserved Seats meant you sit with the Team Fans and Not Opposition Fans

:mad::mad::mad:

Mate, I feel for you, but imagine how much better it feels when we win and everyone around you is sooking :)

Yes but Won't be Today.

Love to Punch Tiger Fans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back