Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Which one would you rather your Team Lose in?

• Grand Final

• Preliminary Final

Results are only viewable after voting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tiger71

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Did something in the Pit outside and Some Cabling inside.

Also my Cousin who works at Telstra Said we where on Copper and moved us to Fiber

Can download up to 7mbps now from about 1.5mbps
What your see'ing is that you have now most likely switched from a longer connection from an exchange to a high hat very close to your home. Your improved speeds is due to less travel time, and little noise. Now I am not calling out your cousin but for him to change your connection from a FTN to FTP as you claim, he would have forked out around 3.5k.

Just a FYI.

If you were on FTP your upload would be a lot higher.

TradeDraft

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thread starter #2,389
What your see'ing is that you have now most likely switched from a longer connection from an exchange to a high hat very close to your home. Your improved speeds is due to less travel time, and little noise. Now I am not calling out your cousin but for him to change your connection from a FTN to FTP as you claim, he would have forked out around 3.5k.

Just a FYI.

If you were on FTP your upload would be a lot higher.
My Cousin(Actually a SHE NOT a He) did none of that Work. As she works at Telstra Store.

Well then the Orginal Bloke did a Shit Job with out NBN Connection then sending us to 1 a fair way away and had to get Another Person in to Fix a Problem that should not been there in the 1st Place

Tiger71

Top Bottom