Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Which one would you rather your Team Lose in?

• Grand Final

• Preliminary Final

Results are only viewable after voting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheGreatGrundy

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Stronger cheese flavour in essence.
Or stronger food colouring and additives to give that strong cheddar flavour.

They throw in the shape of zig zagging to give the marketing edge I imagine.

View attachment 584040
I am known to purchase the odd bag of Twisties, but I am obviously very much out of the Twisties' loop not knowing about the zig zags.
I’m honestly a fan of Cheese, Chicken and Zig Zag. I can enjoy a bag of all 3.
Is there such a thing? A bag of all three?!

Pricey97

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood VFL
I am known to purchase the odd bag of Twisties, but I am obviously very much out of the Twisties' loop not knowing about the zig zags.
Is there such a thing? A bag of all three?!
Zig Zags have around since my early primary school days mate, my guess is they started making them in 2006ish. Im pretty sure at one stage they were either discontinued, or only sold in the individual small packets.
I know vegemite did that with the Cheesybite, aka the infamous “ISnack 2.0”.

They eventually came back for abit, haven’t attempted to by some in awhile, but may attempt to this afternoon now that they’re on my mind. Ill update you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheGreatGrundy

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Zig Zags have around since my early primary school days mate, my guess is they started making them in 2006ish. Im pretty sure at one stage they were either discontinued, or only sold in the individual small packets.
I know vegemite did that with the Cheesybite, aka the infamous “ISnack 2.0”.

They eventually came back for abit, haven’t attempted to by some in awhile, but may attempt to this afternoon now that they’re on my mind. Ill update you.
Maybe your primary school days of exposure to Twisties were different from mine. I don't believe I have eaten or witnessed a zig zag bag on a supermarket shelf. But there again I haven't been looking for them. Now I will be.

swoop42

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Collingwood
Can anyone else remember BBQ flavoured Twisties?

Sadly short lived because they were nice.

Tasty Jacks bacon and sour cream chips the greatest of all time and another to disappear from the shelves.

Top Bottom