Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

With Trade Period Done there not much footy until Pre-Season and Drafts.

So I be still on here but not as much as I have been.

Been on it nearly all day right thru the Trade Period

From what I remember that back yard of yours is big enough for you to have your own golf course!!

It is but I played there and have put a Ball thru the Glass so Don't want that Happening Again

NDIS said they where going to contact me in 3-5 weeks about IF my plan has been Approved or not.

Been 7-8 Weeks and Still Heard Nothing.

Really Not Good Enough

Did something in the Pit outside and Some Cabling inside.

Also my Cousin who works at Telstra Said we where on Copper and moved us to Fiber

Can download up to 7mbps now from about 1.5mbps

What your see'ing is that you have now most likely switched from a longer connection from an exchange to a high hat very close to your home. Your improved speeds is due to less travel time, and little noise. Now I am not calling out your cousin but for him to change your connection from a FTN to FTP as you claim, he would have forked out around 3.5k.

Just a FYI.

If you were on FTP your upload would be a lot higher.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What your see'ing is that you have now most likely switched from a longer connection from an exchange to a high hat very close to your home. Your improved speeds is due to less travel time, and little noise. Now I am not calling out your cousin but for him to change your connection from a FTN to FTP as you claim, he would have forked out around 3.5k.

Just a FYI.

If you were on FTP your upload would be a lot higher.

My Cousin(Actually a SHE NOT a He) did none of that Work. As she works at Telstra Store.

Well then the Orginal Bloke did a s**t Job with out NBN Connection then sending us to 1 a fair way away and had to get Another Person in to Fix a Problem that should not been there in the 1st Place

Tiger71

Happy birthday for tomorrow, Dave. I hope the day goes well for you. Have you got anything special planned?

Might have Fish and Chips for Tea with Ice-Cream with Candles on it.

Thanks 35Daicos

Happy tomorrow Mr Draft.

Wonderful dinner you have planned.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back