Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

DogCoffee

Club Legend
Sep 11, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Anyone Getting Sick of Gerard Whateley as he seems to be on Everything?

I haven't heard him for a couple weeks. Where's he been showing his head lately?

Hope we get some fresh faces on Fox Footy next year, it's getting stale.

I haven't heard him for a couple weeks. Where's he been showing his head lately?

Hope we get some fresh faces on Fox Footy next year, it's getting stale.

On SEN and Cricket 360

DogCoffee

Club Legend
Sep 11, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Off topic but you guys listen to SMT podcast? Newman, Sheehan, Grant Thomas - it’s great

Anyone Getting Sick of Gerard Whateley as he seems to be on Everything?

Can't stand him Dave. He is full of himself. He is a Miss goody two shoes who thinks he is top s**t and he gets a big head every time anyone compliments his substandard commentating. He is overrated in my book.

Just doing some research and Balter is from there. Didn’t know that.
Balter is good. The IPA is epic, and I don’t mind Captain Sensible when taking it easy.
There is hope!

I’m off to Noosa tomorrow TD. Any advice?

Where in Noosa are you Staying? and What you are planning to do?

Hope it's not Humid as it can be very Sticky up there during the Summer. You be spending lot of time in the Pool or Beach I guess

Where in Noosa are you Staying? and What you are planning to do?

Hope it's not Humid as it can be very Sticky up there during the Summer. You be spending lot of time in the Pool or Beach I guess
I’m staying at an apartment in Noosa Heads. Will be at the beach every day!

Back