Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

I never Watched Game of Thrones and Not Planning too.

I be back though for the NFL Draft and Get to the Footy again

I prefer this Game Of Thrones also Dave

I never Watched Game of Thrones and Not Planning too.

I be back though for the NFL Draft and Get to the Footy again

Enjoy the draft and the real deal magpies.

Game of thrones I’ll leave to us watchers. Magnificent.

Dave this guy in game of thrones, samwell tarley, I reckon he looks like a Collingwood supporter.
Very good decent character on the show.
Learning to be a meister (master).

DE42096E-26F2-4908-A389-33DB82C402F4.jpeg

Yeah I had no internet last night in our Unit so could not catch up last night.

Though I love the Holiday and wish we still was there.

We planned on staying to this Thursday but My sister is back at work and her Boyfriend starts tomorrow so had to be back today

Not Very Nice in last 2 Weeks I have had my Google and then my Twitter account Hacked.

Had to Change Passwords for Both.

Bit Scary to think someone might have my Personal Information or at least my Online Accounts

Not Very Nice in last 2 Weeks I have had my Google and then my Twitter account Hacked.

Had to Change Passwords for Both.

Bit Scary to think someone might have my Personal Information or at least my Online Accounts

Mate, it's scary stuff. We had fraudulent purchases made on a credit card recently. Luckily the bank were right on it, cancelled the transaction and cancelled the card.

The thing about everyone being connected online is that we're all connected to more arseholes.

You going tomorrow young Dave?

You going tomorrow young Dave?

Yes. Though have to go early to make sure we get a CarPark.

Be getting to City between 12-1 so might walk around a bit and get Lunch before going to the Ground

Mate, it's scary stuff. We had fraudulent purchases made on a credit card recently. Luckily the bank were right on it, cancelled the transaction and cancelled the card.

The thing about everyone being connected online is that we're all connected to more arseholes.

Yes it. Lucky my Credit Card or anything Financial is connected to these Accounts.

Twitter and Google both Blocked the Hacker/s before any damage could be done. That I know of.

Very True that we are more Connected and that can be Both Good and Bad at the Same Time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lap it up Dave nothing better winning in a close one.
Actually nothing better than a good old thrashing.
Then you sit back, zero angst and enjoy the mauling.

But I do get what you mean.
:)

Was this the first game with your new carer? How did it go, a good experience?

Yes but my normal carer was booked yesterday but the One who took was very good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back