Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Great news, big crowd too.

Sure Was but sadly behind me in 1st Half had a Bloke that was So Pissed he could not even Stand Straight. No Idea how he got in

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
All these Ads for New Shows on TV and They look like Utter s**t
Game of Thrones that’s the show for you Dave.
Start at the start and work your way ah through.

I bet you’ll love Samwell.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Game of Thrones that’s the show for you Dave.
Start at the start and work your way ah through.

I bet you’ll love Samwell.

Never Watched it and never felt like watching it.

Why would I like Samwall?

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Never Watched it and never felt like watching it.

Why would I like Samwall?
He is a good guy and has a bit of a look like you.

He is the honourable story teller of the series.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Dave do you know that you still have that poll in your thread?

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Last edited:
GET STUFFED COLLINGWOOD MEDIA DEPARTMENT

CFC Get Stuffed.JPG

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Dorvitch sent me a Letter saying now I have to pay for my Blood Tests :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Speak with your doctor.
Usually they know which places will bulk bill and do the such tests.

Speak with your doctor.
Usually they know which places will bulk bill and do the such tests.

The tests are for taking Blood Thinners.

Guess I could ask the place I go every time

Dorvitch sent me a Letter saying now I have to pay for my Blood Tests :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Something must have changed, I thought that it was covered by Medicare. Haven't had one for a while, due in September.
Now I understand why those companies have been putting out ads to vote Labor.

I have to pay $300 for a test that there is no Medicare rebate nor covered by private health insurance.

Back