Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

OMFG most successful coach 1 flag in 12 years
McHale had 8
Matthews has a better strike rate 1 in 10 years

the bloke should just crawl in a hole and go away
Leigh Matthews has a 100% success rate in GFs for the Pies. MM's success rate was 20% in GFs. So maybe he is our 3rd most successful coach since McHale.

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Leigh Matthews has a 100% success rate in GFs for the Pies. MM's success rate was 20% in GFs. So maybe he is our 3rd most successful coach since McHale.

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Phonse Kyne great he is remembered, two flags :) :)

This has been done to death - several times, and just this week somewhere on the board.
It’s so counterproductive now, and we’ll probably never know the real story

TradeDraft I'm merging it into your thread and you can discuss it there if you want to.

FYI jathanas Maggie5 Anzacday Gone Critical

This has been done to death - several times, and just this week somewhere on the board.
It’s so counterproductive now, and we’ll probably never know the real story

TradeDraft I'm merging it into your thread and you can discuss it there if you want to.

FYI jathanas Maggie5 Anzacday Gone Critical

So you guys are just going try and hide it?

It's part of the Clubs History.

There lot of stuff on this Board that is Repeated Millions of Time

Guess MM is a Protected Species Here
Gee Dave, read some of the posts protected he isn't, I am trying to not posts because I would take up your whole thread just listing the things that I despise him for.
So, no he isn't protected.

Gee Dave, read some of the posts protected he isn't, I am trying to not posts because I would take up your whole thread just listing the things that I despise him for.
So, no he isn't protected.

I took it as Moving Threads to my one seemed that you hoping no one will read it.

I saying it's part of the club History and always be Discussed.

Hey I as you would know I was never a Massive MM Fan

I took it as Moving Threads to my one seemed that you hoping no one will read it.

TD I left a re-direct for 24 hrs so if anyone is interested they’ll find your comments here

Dave you underestimate your thread, lots of people read it and are interested in your thoughts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or a decent coach wouldn’t have thought you could defend a 3 goal lead for 3 qtrs...But yeah blame the umpires...
Bit of a moot point given Malthouse couldn’t defend a 26 point half time lead in the only premiership he did manage to snare...

Guess one good thought is that Last Season collingwoodfc only really came good at Half Time of the 2nd Last Game vs Port
Nah, our performances against the Crows, ANZAC Day, Queens Birthday and against the Roos showed we were capable well before then.

I loved Mick, players did too, took us to 2 GFs with a much less talented list that we have now, and his press conferences were fun to boot!

Imagine your new girlfriend taking you home to meet the parents and Mick was her Dad! * that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back