Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Evening Game shows that Collingwood are not a Flag Contender.

Espically with Injuries we got and Midfield that gets beaten nearly every week

Countrypie

Premiership Player
Apr 10, 2012
Rowville
AFL Club
Collingwood

It's not over Dave. But unless there's some sort of turnaround, it will end in about 6 weeks time.
Truth is they haven't looked like it most of the year.
But...form is a funny thing. It can come as quickly as it goes and our team's form left in the 2nd quarter against Port and apart from brief stuttering bursts of brilliance hasn't been seen since
As long as there's hope we 're still in it and there is plenty of hope.
There's nothing like the sight of a Richmond jumper to bring the best out of this team. After that..who knows?
At the moment its all I've got

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I am thinking of Deleating my Social Media Accounts
Much of social media is vile and nasty.

It should be there to provide information and updated quickly and news.

But the bad it also gives off is dreadful.

Allows hatred and people being nasty.

Don't.
Block the trolls.
Have a rest for a fortnight

My Facebook and Twitter accounts are Set to Private. My Youtube and Instagram I don't know how to set to Private?

May 29, 2008
Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
SS Lazio
Truth. They could all be right, all be wrong.

However (IMO) the time he should have been sacked was when he appeared on the Footy Show.
Don’t care if we had bowed out of the finals in straight sets. That was individual before club and im still bitter about it — and prob clouds all my judgement in regards to MM.

Legally that would be a breach of contract.

Also, incredibly stupid to remove your premiership coach when you are first on the ladder.

The mistake was not addressing these concerns in house.

Your guess is as good as mine as to what efforts were made to settle this qualms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EDDIE HAS TO GO

The Review was a 1 season wonder.

We are back we where when Review was taking place.

So Ed needs to go and take just about the whole Footy Department with him

Think I might leave BigFooty for awhile as I given up on season and Don't want to get into F**king Fights.

Not a nice place on here last 2 weeks

Back