Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

You went over your limit they say?

Make sure you delete all your torrents so people don't leech all day off you.

I have Unlimited. I barley have my Torrent Client Open.

I have a Seedbox for Seeding

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Dave it happened to me.......ring the Ombudsman tomorrow and register a complaint.

Pay your monthly fee as per normal but don’t pay a cent more.

After you register your complaint ring Telstra and give them your reference number.

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I have Unlimited. I barley have my Torrent Client Open.

I have a Seedbox for Seeding

You know how it works better than me. Maybe someone is using your Wi-Fi? If you have unlimited why does it matter? Did Telstra call and your parents get upset? Why are you banned for a week? Are you only using phone data now?

Tonight on here where I can see why mattys123 and others have left Bigfooty

Lot if In-fighting with Pies Fans and other Fans. Lot of Negativity on here.

At time I consider Leaving but I decided to stay as there are some Really Good People on Here

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Tonight on here where I can see why mattys123 and others have left Bigfooty

Lot if In-fighting with Pies Fans and other Fans. Lot of Negativity on here.

At time I consider Leaving but I decided to stay as there are some Really Good People on Here
I’ll assume you mean our game day thread went feral.

Didn’t read it. Barely read any of those threads anymore.
Can’t recall when I’ve posted in them.
Don’t read much of the after game thread, if at all. Same with posting there, don’t bother hardly.

Not a blanket rule, just I’d rather enjoy the footy and watch it then get involved with weird feral stuff in those kinds of threads.

I’ll assume you mean our game day thread went feral.

Didn’t read it. Barely read any of those threads anymore.
Can’t recall when I’ve posted in them.
Don’t read much of the after game thread, if at all. Same with posting there, don’t bother hardly.

Not a blanket rule, just I’d rather enjoy the footy and watch it then get involved with weird feral stuff in those kinds of threads.

I only went in Game Threas during 1st and 3rd Qtr Breaks and the rest of the Time I was watching the Footy at the G

Guess going to be very Quit on Social Media when Trade Period happens as I think everyone I seen has said they not Following it on here

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
You can’t go to the Prelim Dave?

My Carer is doing something on that Afternoon.

IF its a Night game I could go but not Afternoon/Twighlight Game

I thought your carer was a Collingwood supporter? And if you have 2 tickets, surely you would be able to get someone to go with you then accompany you home?

He is but he has a Gig as Asked for that Day Off

Back