Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Love your work Dave.

It’s your time to shine during the trade period...........all in moderation mate as we have discussed.

Really proud of you mate.......the NDIS helped you a lot.

About time our taxes are being used for good people rather than those out there rorting the system.

Love your work Dave.

It’s your time to shine during the trade period...........all in moderation mate as we have discussed.

Really proud of you mate.......the NDIS helped you a lot.

About time our taxes are being used for good people rather than those out there rorting the system.
The legacy of Julia Gillard.

Won't try to hard to get the Welcome Threads during the Trade Period as we don't have a Exact Time when trade be made Offical.

As I be out with NDIS and doing other things I won't get to Upset IF someone does it before me.

I be good on Draft Night as I/We know the rough time when the Pick is Made

Soups

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
Won't try to hard to get the Welcome Threads during the Trade Period as we don't have a Exact Time when trade be made Offical.

As I be out with NDIS and doing other things I won't get to Upset IF someone does it before me.

Don’t think you’ll have to worry about too many threads with the trade period mate.

joff

Premium Platinum
Jan 3, 2011
oz
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hey TD not sure if you've seen Maynard's Copeland speech it's on YouTube I got a laugh from it honestly didn't think the club would post it but good on em I don't know how to link it think a few fans would like to see it as well cheers mate

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood

That's good I know you used to sit all day waiting for a trade, bugger that. Just let it happen. I used to do the same. You will still find out about it, doesn't have to be immediately.

That's good I know you used to sit all day waiting for a trade, bugger that. Just let it happen. I used to do the same. You will still find out about it, doesn't have to be immediately.

Don't think it be Great for my Mental Health to Follow the Trade Period closely as I have in the Past.

Might get more into it next week

Help My Club

Club Legend
Jun 29, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Anyone heard/read anything about the Pies had considered a Gold Coast Sun's request to trade Treloar for a first round draft pick?

First round draft pick - fair trade?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 27, 2008
Wherever I May Roam
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Socceroos, Melbourne Victory
Anyone heard/read anything about the Pies had considered a Gold Coast Sun's request to trade Treloar for a first round draft pick?

First round draft pick - fair trade?

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Thatsmyname

Plausible deniability
Apr 16, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
No 3peat (Ninth)mond Minnows
A-bird-in-the-hand.jpg

Got NDIS on half day on Monday and out Full day of Tuesday.

So I won't be sitting for rest of Trade Period until the Final day on Wednesday for Final Day

That's when it all happens anyway. Collingwood will do almost nothing anyway.

We might make some Trades but I doubt any Huge ones though.

Just have to keep my Phone near me to Check every once in awhile on Monday and Tuesday

What’s on the schedule with the NDIS, Dave,

Nothing set in stone but do some jobs Monday and thinking of Maybe going to Phillip Island on Tuesday but those Plans can change quickly especially on Tuesday

God I hate when the News is on.

All You hear are:

- Who Killed Who
- Who Raped Who
- What Country is with War with another Country
- Dickheads Prostesting
- Why the World is ****ed

No Wonder People are Depressed

surfer1

Premiership Player
Aug 8, 2006
coogee
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
parramatta
Doctor and he said the Reason at time I get Depressed and have bad Anxiety moments is because I am on the Computer too much
Think about it Dave. On the one hand at home in a room with a computer on the other out and about smelling the air and saying gidday. Which is better. .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back