Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

I am sure you did, Dave? Are you learning on an automatic? You have lots of straight quiet roads out your way.

Yeah I am learning with a Automatic. I felt I got feel of the Car fairly Quickly. Even got up to 50kmh and had few cars pass me and 1 on head and even had Sun in my eyes a Bit.

I only did it on quiet roads but I felt I did a good job for a 1st Timer
Have you started studying road rules? If you need help just post on here and we can support you.

Have you started studying road rules? If you need help just post on here and we can support you.

Thanks. I not done it since I passed my Test but I remember the Main Ones I think but I will ask on here IF I need help

How are you going with the driving? Feeling confident behind the wheel and controlling the car?

More I did it yesterday I felt more Confident with Speed and Controlling the Car. Even did a bit of Backing.

Though been Told that each Car Control's Different

Did more Driving Today with my Mum.

Did more Backing and Turning in a Road to Turn Around.

Found that more Difficult my Mum said I let the Car Roll too Much instead of Stopping Completely

Found that more Difficult my Mum said I let the Car Roll too Much instead of Stopping Completely

Well done Dave keep it up.

It's called a 3 point turn Dave. You should only have to go forward, back and forward. Don't think the wheels are meant to hit the gutter for the test but I may be wrong.

It's called a 3 point turn Dave. You should only have to go forward, back and forward. Don't think the wheels are meant to hit the gutter for the test but I may be wrong.

Lucky there was not Gutters where I was Practicing then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did more Driving Practice Today.

Just Went Up and Down a Back Road though had some Factories so had some Traffic while I was Driving. The Main thing I worked on this Afternoon was making sure I was Properly in the Lane and not too far either side and did okay with that but get better with more Practice. Got up to as fast as 60kmh

Unless you can get around at least 30 000 in a Crowd I think it's a Waste of Time Having a Crowd at the Footy
How exactly is it a waste of time? People go to be entertained. As long as the cost of running the event can be covered adequately I don’t see what you could possibly have to complain about?

How exactly is it a waste of time? People go to be entertained. As long as the cost of running the event can be covered adequately I don’t see what you could possibly have to complain about?

Just so many Fans will miss out

Went for more Driving Practise today.

1st time using more Main Roads today. Did quite well though nifty have someone in Car to help look out for stuff but she did not have to do much.

Though I found afterwards I have a bit of a Headache and Feel Exhausted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back