Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

A mercedes, starting out in a flash car there Dave. Reading the joy of your driving lessons makes me appreciate my own driving more instead of it just being commute.

Thanks @barrackers

Yeah yesteday I did more Driving in some Quiet Words and then on some Main Roads

Last edited:

With the Steele and De Goey stuff Happening and us being in sh*t Form.

My Care Factor of this Season at Moment is Very Low
With the way posters, not you, are sniping and insulting each other my care factor for Big Footy is Very Very low maybe that’s why so many posters like Saintly Viewed have disappeared keep the faith Dave

With the Steele and De Goey stuff Happening and us being in sh*t Form.

My Care Factor of this Season at Moment is Very Low
I'm the opposite. I've watched way more neutral games this year than I have in recent years. Nothing else to do on weekends with social isolation being suggested.

I think I've watched at least 6 games a round the last month, usually 7. It helps that there's lots of unpredictability in the results which makes them more interesting to watch.

3 New Cases on the Mornington Peninsula.

I am going to stop going out with Carer's then
Maybe not Totally Stop though with Stage 4 Resctricions looking Likely I won't get a Choice.

Going Fishing tommorow morning just make sure we don't fish near anyone

Go out but go somewhere quiet. Fresh air and scenery is important.

Yeah. Did not wind up going Fishing but did go to the Pier,The Briars,Mt Martha and Arthurs Seat to go take Photo's

Hi Dave,
I was wondering how many games we need to win from here to finish top 4. I am thinking maybe 7 of the remaining 10 games. Lots of unknown factors. What do you think? I reckon top 2 might not be as important as past years as unlikely we’ll get a home QF.
We should cream the Crows and Swans. Eagles, Port, Lions not so easy.
Cheers

Hi Dave,
I was wondering how many games we need to win from here to finish top 4. I am thinking maybe 7 of the remaining 10 games. Lots of unknown factors. What do you think? I reckon top 2 might not be as important as past years as unlikely we’ll get a home QF.
We should cream the Crows and Swans. Eagles, Port, Lions not so easy.
Cheers

I say between with about 17 Game Season between 13-15 Games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How Embarrassed I am of how S*it we played today:

Can't be bothered Watching

I hear you Dave. Pathetic performance. Not good enough. Need to reset against Freo next week.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I hear you Dave. Pathetic performance. Not good enough. Need to reset against Freo next week.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Agree. I would rest players like Grundy who look Exhausted today

I really think it might be time to look at this.

He has Built a Great Defense but Midfield is good as long as stars play and don't have a Forward Line.

Biggest Problem he just Keeps getting the Simmlar type Players. Medium Size Players and just Ignores Tall Players and Does not draft any Crumbers just Marking Forwards. Then Mids all the Same Size.

Do we need some fresh idea for list Management and for Drafting?

Don’t get why though. They had a 10 day break since their late game but looked more like they’d had a 10 hour break.

I don't know. They looked like the Footy was the last place they wanted to be

Remove this Banner Ad

Back