Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

8ahRELfv.jpg medium.jpg

After Steeping on a Pole on the Ground Last Night

They would be able to come to you but both of you would be subject to the restrictions. That's my guess.

That's what we think.

Carer can go over 5KM to get to me but then we not allowed further then 5km

I AM REALLY DISSAPOINTED HOW SOME COLLINGWOOD FANS CAN TURN ON PLAYER SO QUICKLY.

EVERYONE LOVED GRUNDY LAST YEAR NOW LOT OF FANS HAVE TURNED ON HIM AND SAYING HE IS A DUD.

THEN THERE IS STEPHENSON THAT START OF LAST SEASON PEOPLE ARE SAYING HE BEST FROM THE 2018 DRAFT BUT NOW HE HAS ATTITUDE PROBLEMS AND NEEDS TO GO. YES THE BETTING STUFF WAS EXTREMEMLY DUMB BUT NOT THE 1ST OR LAST AFL PLAYER TO DO SOMETHING STUPID. HE IS JUST LIKE DE GOEY IN THAT WAY AND THE RAT PACK BEFORE THAT.

FIND IT BIT PATHETIC REALLY

I AM REALLY DISSAPOINTED HOW SOME COLLINGWOOD FANS CAN TURN ON PLAYER SO QUICKLY.

EVERYONE LOVED GRUNDY LAST YEAR NOW LOT OF FANS HAVE TURNED ON HIM AND SAYING HE IS A DUD.

THEN THERE IS STEPHENSON THAT START OF LAST SEASON PEOPLE ARE SAYING HE BEST FROM THE 2018 DRAFT BUT NOW HE HAS ATTITUDE PROBLEMS AND NEEDS TO GO. YES THE BETTING STUFF WAS EXTREMEMLY DUMB BUT NOT THE 1ST OR LAST AFL PLAYER TO DO SOMETHING STUPID. HE IS JUST LIKE DE GOEY IN THAT WAY AND THE RAT PACK BEFORE THAT.

I find it interesting you hold this opinion TD given what you’ve had to say about Mason Cox and Josh Thomas

I find it interesting you hold this opinion TD given what you’ve had to say about Mason Cox and Josh Thomas

I barley changed my Mind on those 2 like people have with Grundy and Stephenson

Everyone is frustrated with how badly we're travelling and I think people are just looking for anything different.

Grundy's form is a little down and he's not winning us matches this year, but he's the least of our problems. I suspect that the shorter quarters aren't helping him to outwork his opponent and our midfield structures coupled with training restrictions aren't helping the connectivity between Grundy and our mids. Thought he adapted really well against Ryder, which showed some development in his game.

chop_me

Club Legend
May 8, 2007
Hong Kong
AFL Club
Collingwood

Are you the one who is suggesting that we more or less sack the team and just play the kids?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

manicpie

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood

I was always worried about the Grundy deal. His tap work and marking are not at one million a year. It also means that we won't be able to develop another ruckman in that time, which means that we have to find an exceptional second ruck option who hits the scoreboard and is a reall good relief ruckman and we know that that will not happen. Then there is the salary cap issue for the next 7 years. A lot to consider

covid19

Senior List
Jun 30, 2020
Croydon
AFL Club
Collingwood

When you are paid $1 million a year as a ruckman and just about every opposing ruck beats or nullifies you, and you don't seem to be able to tap to advantage, of course you are going to come under scrutiny. Grundy has not had a good season.

As for Stephenson, I don't think anyone is particularly concerned about the 'betting stuff'. Supporters are more interested in his lack of form and physicality, and obviously the club are not happy with his form or he would not have been dropped from an already weak team against Melbourne. A very small number of posters think we should trade him while he has value, but the vast majority are simply bemused by his fairly weak performances this year. Perhaps his pre season glandular fever has left him fragile and unfit. I think you are reading more criticism into this than actually exists. Doesn't help his cause when people quote rumours about him smuggling a call girl into the team's hotel.

I am sure posters find some of your calls rather odd at times too. There are no protected species in AFL and the best way to answer criticism is to play good footy.

Last edited:
Hey Dave. I haven’t watched it but there is a show on Netflix called High Score. It’s about the history of classic video games. Sounds right up your alley.

Thanks Soups

I will check it out

Back