Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

The weather today doesn't help lift anyone's mood. Coldest day in 15 years.

Agree the Weather did not help with the Mood.

My Mum and Dad Struggling today also not help and my Sister home with 3 Very Loud Kids and Yelling also not Help.

Had a Little Cry and Took Valium

Gotta Love Social Media where people love Abusing People.

Answer a Question on what you think they just get Abused by the Other Person just because you say what you think.

Guess Social Media are Full of Dictators

Stay off it mate, it’s a horrible place 👍

Very Good Idea. Just use it to talk to Mates and Family Privately.

Don't let the Flogs Attack me.

Had 2 tonight abusing me

Last edited:
Think I might keep away from Bigfooty because of the Crap I have Read in last 2 Days.

Only Check about Trade/Draft News and Nothing else

After Last Night I just feel like Deleting all my Accounts on the Internet and Social Media and just Not Bother going back on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Relax, in the context of Collingwood let downs that was pretty low on the scale. Yeah the margin was big etc but in a months time no on will be talking about it. It was a semi final, thank god it was not a Granny.

In a Month we be the 2nd last Day of Trade Period :thumbsu:

Media and Fans still be talking about it Sadly.

Did get asleep by 2am and Slept into 10am

More then Happy to leave Bigfooty for Good Then

Dave we heard you the first time, don't be silly, no one can knock your passion but let's not forget you can get a bit silly on here time to time.

the whole embarrassed comments just need to be put on the back burner atm.

Pies fans were frustrated after last night, I said he will be traded, I honestly believe that, I actually would be very disappointed if it happened.

Dave we heard you the first time, don't be silly, no one can knock your passion but let's not forget you can get a bit silly on here time to time.

the whole embarrassed comments just need to be put on the back burner atm.

Pies fans were frustrated after last night, I said he will be traded, I honestly believe that, I actually would be very disappointed if it happened.

Fair Enough BEEG

Guess maybe the best thing I need to try and do is Stay off Bigfooty after a Loss until at Least Tuesday - Wednesday the next week.

I delete my other post

Remove this Banner Ad

Back