Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

How are you going with your driving? Feeling more confident and getting in regular hours?

Yeah I am getting more Confident still not sure about Parking.

I have done about 38 Hours Now

Just relax the hands a bit.

I try and do that. Something I need to Learn as want to make sure I can react straight away

Sometimes my Hands get sore when I do that for awhile

Jafo

Premiership Player
Oct 12, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
My Mum and Dad are thinking of Getting Rid of Foxtel as we pay $160 a Month and get Kayo instead for Sport
If it’s only for Sports, Kayo’s worth it. Have used Kayo for a few years now and the quality is good with Multi device option at I think $30 a month for Premium option.

Jafo

Premiership Player
Oct 12, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
You know what Dave? I've had the same feeling for a while now. Its either Geelong or Melbourne. But we're certain to lose to Adelaide.....
There's no rhyme or reason why it just feels right.
“IT’S THE VIBE OF IT. IT’S THE CONSTITUTION. IT’S MABO. IT’S JUSTICE. IT’S LAW. IT’S THE VIBE AND AH, NO THAT’S IT. IT’S THE VIBE. I REST MY CASE.”

Jul 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
My Mum and Dad are thinking of Getting Rid of Foxtel as we pay $160 a Month and get Kayo instead for Sport
$160 a month! I am dog minding in a house with Foxtel, and I end up watching reruns of Judge Judy or Border Security. You must get all the movie channels for that kind of money. You don't even use Foxtel for sport! I use a stream for AFL which is good quality and reliable.

$160 a month! I am dog minding in a house with Foxtel, and I end up watching reruns of Judge Judy or Border Security. You must get all the movie channels for that kind of money. You don't even use Foxtel for sport! I use a stream for AFL which is good quality and reliable.

We don't have the Movie Channels.

I use Fox Sports quite a Bit.

Main Channels I watch are Sport and A&E

Just tell them to complain to foxtel,
As in closing the account etc.
They will offer something as in same plan at a discount rate.

well done TD, Just don,t put yourself at any risk mate.

Try my Best not too.

I was at the Game Sunday but was on the other Side of the Ground.

I also have my 1st Vaccanation Jab 1st of last Month and getting my 2nd on the 16th of June

ipswichpies

Premiership Player
Jul 6, 2011
queensland
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Crystal Palace
Try my Best not too.

I was at the Game Sunday but was on the other Side of the Ground.

I also have my 1st Vaccanation Jab 1st of last Month and getting my 2nd on the 16th of June
I have my 1st injection tomorrow fortnight (astra zenica being over 60) but I had an operation for prostate cancer in january and developed a blood clot in the lungs afterward so I hope it still goes ahead.

ipswichpies

Premiership Player
Jul 6, 2011
queensland
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Crystal Palace
Just tell them to complain to foxtel,
As in closing the account etc.
They will offer something as in same plan at a discount rate.
That is exactly what I did and my rate went from $79.95 to $39.95 but I did lose some channels but it did not make a difference because nobody ever watched them and nobody has missed them since.

Back