AFL RDT Trades and injuries discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Decided to hold onto Macrae, hopefully Bevo wakes up and plays him in his natural position. Meaning no required trades tonight.

JHF to Ziebell will be happening, then I will look at either bringing Setterfield for Callaghan potentially or a more profitable Green to Chandler. I really like the potential on ground scoring of Setterfield

Decided to hold onto Macrae, hopefully Bevo wakes up and plays him in his natural position. Meaning no required trades tonight.

JHF to Ziebell will be happening, then I will look at either bringing Setterfield for Callaghan potentially or a more profitable Green to Chandler. I really like the potential on ground scoring of Setterfield
Yeah I'm leaving towards Setters as well. With more trades even if he gets us to the byes it could be a direct swap to an Uber premo.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah I'm leaving towards Setters as well. With more trades even if he gets us to the byes it could be a direct swap to an Uber premo.

I liked your first trade. Setters, Gulden & Chandler. I think Darcy will go ok this week at least.

Holding Macrae too. Don't like to trade non injured premos, even if underperforming. Just hope he turns it around tonight.

Will do something with Flanders and maybe Callaghan to get me something worthwhile.

As I loved being punished I’m going to hold Macrae and miss out on day and gulden. Won’t have enough $$ to get daicos as well. So no trades.

Will have cop a Macrae 70, baker 50 and McKenna 50 tonight and have another round over after the first game.

As I loved being punished I’m going to hold Macrae and miss out on day and gulden. Won’t have enough $$ to get daicos as well. So no trades.

Will have cop a Macrae 70, baker 50 and McKenna 50 tonight and have another round over after the first game.
Gutsy move, Brad. GL. Me, go hard or go home. Setters and Ziebs for Macrae and Chesser.

don't worry, I'm trading Hack Macrae. Guaranteed 120+. You should VC him if you like a 120+ as VC

We all held right...... Right?

I'm thinking of taking Dunks VC of 114. Clarry has been around 100-112 vs Swans the last few years.

Take the 114…

I’ll have Oliver captain. He will score 85-90.

I traded Macrae and benched baker after saying I wouldn’t trade and would play baker. You can’t script it anymore

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ended up using my 3rd trade on Constable > Stocker

Darcy, Macrae, Constable > D.Cameron, Ziebell & Stocker

Keeping Laurie and taking Baker's score. If Laurie is sub ill be annoyed
I'm holding onto Constable. Only needs to play one more game for a considerable cash gain. His form hasn't been that bad although he does tend to butcher the ball.
Can put him into the mids which then gives me the opportunity of using the Emerg loophole.

I'm holding onto Constable. Only needs to play one more game for a considerable cash gain. His form hasn't been that bad although he does tend to butcher the ball.
Can put him into the mids which then gives me the opportunity of using the Emerg loophole.
I've decided to hold him too. Just doing the 2 trades this round now. I think it will be hard for him to force his way back into the team but if he does, he only needs 2-3 more games and with his good scoring he will make plenty of cash

Traded out Stewart (didn't have much choice) for Sicily. Wish I'd gone to Ryan. Also traded F Greene to Chandler (obvious choice).
This week, I've gone on a cash build.
M Johnson to Pedlar (again a no brainer).
Butters to Ziebell. My risky pick of Butters was a terrible mistake. Even when they had total control of the game in round 1 he still only scored 89 and he proved this week that he will be shite when things aren't going their way. Ziebell has gone back to his DT friendly role of kicking in and being the man to have the ball in his hands when in the backline.
Used my first 3 trade period this week to make a rather controversial decision. Even though Bont has scored reasonably over the first two rounds (99 & 92) I don't think he has the ceiling any more to warrant his price tag. So have traded him out in preference to Setterfield. I don't expect him to maintain this sort of scoring and he may not even end up as a keeper but he will make significant cash over the next few weeks and will probably score similar to Bont anyway.
So, I look at my team and it looks better and I've got $680K in the bank for some major changes once the cash cows have dried up.
My team is currently:
Backs: Docherty, Sicily, Daicos, Ginbey, Constable, Wilmot (Cowan, Chesser)
Mids: Brayshaw, Green, Setterfield, Worpel, Callaghan, Ashcroft, Mackenzie, Hollands (Phillipou, Baker, Davey)
Rucks: Marshall, Witts (Madden)
Fwds: Dunkley, Taranto, Rozee, Gulden, Ziebell, Sheezel (Pedlar, Chandler)
Trading out Bont was looking like a very ordinary decision when he was sitting on 75 at half time. He really did go right out of the game in the second half which I was quite happy about.
The money I've got left in the bank will probably allow me to go from Callaghan to Laird next week. Alternatively, Callaghan to Day which will strengthen my weak backline.

Constable won’t be back for a while. Connor blakley will play before him. There’s also guys like jed Anderson, fiorini, Humphrey and chol that will be pushing for selection in the coming weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back