AFL RDT Trades and injuries discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

I finally lost patience with Oliver despite remaining resolute for a while that id wait for him to come back. Instead, im dumping both him and T.Green and while i only have 2 trades left, im reasonably happy with my team, given this was a terrible season for me.

185k itb

Screen Shot 2023-07-14 at 12.03.47 pm.png

I finally lost patience with Oliver despite remaining resolute for a while that id wait for him to come back. Instead, im dumping both him and T.Green and while i only have 2 trades left, im reasonably happy with my team, given this was a terrible season for me.

185k itb

View attachment 1737984
Oliver had to go. In the updated injury list this week he was listed as 4 weeks. 1-2 weeks has now turned into 11-12 weeks out

185k itb

View attachment 1737984
What a complete shitshow the Oliver situation turned out to be. Disastrous mismanagement. He shouldn’t have been allowed to play out the game he strained his hammy, and he shouldn’t have been allowed to push for such a quick return. I don’t blame the player - he just wants to play. It’s all on the support staff. And it happens far too often in the AFL…for ‘professional’ organizations clubs can be incredibly unprofessional.

Tom Green DEAD now :oops:
Playing Fletcher, Wagner, Sturt, Maric if selected.
If Ziebell not selected then cop Melican 18.

Tom Green DEAD now :oops:
Playing Fletcher, Wagner, Sturt, Maric if selected.
If Ziebell not selected then cop Melican 18.
Down to no bench unless you count Melican ‘s 18 which might as well be a donut
Starting Fletcher and Wagner

Bench
Lloyd Concussed
Melican 18 pts
Sheldrick Injured
Serong Suspended
Drury 2nds
Madden 2nds
Dunkley Injured
Mitchell Managed

One trade left, will hold for now

Last edited:
nar, cold feet. no trades, running with cuningham, johnson on the field, have emgs covering all slots in case of further carnage.

if this week shows anything, it's that anything can happen, so i'll keep my 3 trades/220k for another week, and maybe next week shuffle the deckchairs to get an edge instead of sideways premos. dunkley better play next week now :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simpkin to Shuey, Himmelberg or Tarryn Thomas......out of the fire into the frying pan!

Need a three sided coin to pick.

Simpkin to Shuey, Himmelberg or Tarryn Thomas......out of the fire into the frying pan!

Need a three sided coin to pick.
I love Shuey as a player and a leader, but every muscle in his body is made of chewing gum. My advice would be to avoid him and use a standard two-sided coin. I’d risk it in AF, but not this format.

Depends on Butterz, DC, Dunks and Green. 🤔

I’m thinking maybe Green down - to LDU (vs Saints this week…possible Windy tag?) or Cripps (vs the rabble)? Both have a good run through to the end of the year. I could also flick Sharp for Flanders as better bench cover, but it’d be safer to hold that last trade…so I’ll probably only do that if Butterz and/or DC are out.

Hopefully Butterz is okay and DC is back - that way I could risk L-Fog as Green cover (should go okay vs the rabble) and have Wagner as backup (vs Swans at Optus). Or if L-Fog is trash I could just flick Green to LDU. 🤷‍♀️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back