Trades left

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to our friends at sportsbet.com.au we are not introducing our run out trades policy. If your team turns to s**t after the bye and your out of trades, well refund you a trade up to $50. That's right Browny! $50! We have also have a market on which poster will be the first to run out, take a look below and place your bets.

At the moment we have;

GRUFFY a short price @1.85
Judd_Magic @2.25
Kadog stevebbb @3.50
Alexwce Keg on legs @4.00
The Lemon @5.50
Here2tellyouwhy @7
big bootaaaaah @9
vast @15
toxic @101

Place you bets :thumbsu:

edit; Thanks browy, in the last 10 min we have got some support for MrCricket1009 hes @6's into 3.50

Sir Skid making a late charge, looks set to be down to his final 4 trades, after the weekend Nath, that sees his original quote of of 8's into a 4.50. If he can resist that trade button I recon hes a safe bet to hold off and still be in a decent position come finals.

ahahaha brilliant!!
love your work mate

on a serious note, I should be the hot favourite at $1.50 :D
Geez, I see some serious value in Stevebbb there. Been a rough season for him and his recent trading form has been sensationally quick.

Thanks to our friends at sportsbet.com.au we are not introducing our run out trades policy. If your team turns to s**t after the bye and your out of trades, well refund you a trade up to $50. That's right Browny! $50! We have also have a market on which poster will be the first to run out, take a look below and place your bets.

At the moment we have;

Judd_Magic @2.25
Kadog stevebbb @3.50
The Lemon @5.50
Here2tellyouwhy @7
big bootaaaaah @9
vast @15
toxic @101

edit; Thanks browy, in the last 10 min we have got some support for MrCricket1009 hes @6's into 3.50

Sir Skid making a late charge, looks set to be down to his final 4 trades, after the weekend Nath, that sees his original quote of of 8's into a 4.50. If he can resist that trade button I recon hes a safe bet to hold off and still be in a decent position come finals.
Nice work Cyrill.

At the moment we have;

Judd_Magic @2.25
Kadog stevebbb @3.50
The Lemon @5.50
Here2tellyouwhy @7
big bootaaaaah @9
vast @15
toxic @101

GOLD!

At the moment we have;

Judd_Magic @2.25
Kadog stevebbb @3.50
The Lemon @5.50
Here2tellyouwhy @7
big bootaaaaah @9
vast @15
toxic @101

Can we have a market for the FreezeMND Challenge?

At the moment we have;

Judd_Magic @2.25
Kadog stevebbb @3.50
The Lemon @5.50
Here2tellyouwhy @7
big bootaaaaah @9
vast @15
toxic @101

Ha ha very good :thumbsu:
Don't put money on me I still have 10 left

8 left with 275k
Full team, Libba and Yeo likely upgrades, but might look to have them as bench players.

Don't think I've really put a foot wrong with trades save for dumping Wells when he first got injured. And perhaps pulling the trigger early on other rookies.

"Wasted Trades"

Wines > Gray
Rockliff > Libba
Naitanui > Gawn

But overall haven't been too bad.

Playing for league win and had an easy run early so just banked cash for weeks, got up to $1.2m.

In the middle of playing the top 6 teams in our league, 3/3 so far with good bye trades.

8 left with 275k
Full team, Libba and Yeo likely upgrades, but might look to have them as bench players.

Don't think I've really put a foot wrong with trades save for dumping Wells when he first got injured. And perhaps pulling the trigger early on other rookies.

"Wasted Trades"

Wines > Gray
Rockliff > Libba
Naitanui > Gawn

But overall haven't been too bad.

Playing for league win and had an easy run early so just banked cash for weeks, got up to $1.2m.

In the middle of playing the top 6 teams in our league, 3/3 so far with good bye trades.

Wouldn't say 1 and 3 are wasted trades.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 left with complete team. Keeping libs as mid 8 for now and will play petracca as fwd 6 until Barlow returns. Might downgrade menadue to sos to free up cash for the run home.

Errr

1 left before this weeks trades

Of which I'm fairly sure there will be none.

Hehe.

You were supposed to be making the last three last a long time. Lol.

You're going even harder than me - I hate when people do that.

I'm putting my squad through some torturous experiences ATM - I'm injecting them with s**t and cutting off their oxygen and s**t, the plan is to mutate them into superhumans with amazing healing and regenerative powers. They'll be uninjurable so we won't need trades for LTIs.

I'll get my consultant Mr Dank to give you a call if you like.

(P.S. I may have watched Dead Pool last night)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back