Trades left

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Ditto

2 left now

Will probably turf Cox to Naismith next week leaving me with about 200k for my last trade then will wait on Dahlhaus to come back and bring him in on the cheap for Brand via Joyce/Hammelmann DPP or for Trengove which will give me 23 premos, preferably Trengove as Brand might be handy being a Gibson owner

Plan goes upshit creek if another long-term injury occurs though

2 left now

Will probably turf Cox to Naismith next week leaving me with about 200k for my last trade then will wait on Dahlhaus to come back and bring him in on the cheap for Brand via Joyce/Hammelmann DPP or for Trengove which will give me 23 premos, preferably Trengove as Brand might be handy being a Gibson owner

Plan goes upshit creek if another long-term injury occurs though
Any idea on Naismith job security?

3 now after Ablett and Libba went.

Would have held Libba if spud Laird could have let us know a little earlier he is too weak to play. My first donut for the year :'(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zero trades, used my last two to kick out Rory Lobb and Gary Ablett and bring in Jack Steven and Nick Riewoldt out of Saints pride. The guy in my league on top is 14-0 so I am not winning my league so may as well enjoy the last few rounds beating on the quitters I have lined up.

Just remember, she's annoying as hell to some poor bloke out there.

Not as annoying as the premos who spud it up each week...I don't think she'd be annoying when she brings me breakfast in bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back