Trades - Round 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
im getting rid of hall..given. I also want to get Braddles in. But the difference is that I want bradshaw in the backs.

McKinley is tasty in the forwards. Edwards as well if he plays consistently. Hall still made money today despite his lowly score.. going up 26k to 471k.
I also want to get Jones out. There is a lot of value in the lower priced mids...Palmer, Morton, Masten,McNamara. But I'm worried if i get rid of Jones i will be starting 4 rookie mids (Tuck, Callan, Houli, plus new guy)...coupled with the poor form of Pearce doesn't help my mids at all. Mitchell and Stevens are my other two mids.

Im in quite a dilemma. Don't want to play Tippett starting so Hall has to go. Probably for Bradshaw..I can easily bench Pearce and Jones for Houli.

AHHHHH

Hall out for any forward - could go with a cheaper option which would allow me to upgrade Proud to a worthy 7th backman

Hall out for any forward - could go with a cheaper option which would allow me to upgrade Proud to a worthy 7th backman

Proud will come back in the side this week..most likely for selwood. He was our tagger..but seeing how Sherman s**t Rodan down when Selwood couldn't..means there's not much left for tryo to do. Plus we need someone in the centre for clearances

Proud will come back in the side this week..most likely for selwood. He was our tagger..but seeing how Sherman s**t Rodan down when Selwood couldn't..means there's not much left for tryo to do. Plus we need someone in the centre for clearances

How did Proud go in the 2s mate? or didn't/hasn't he played yet?

Hall out for either a premium: Chapman/O'Keefe/Brad Johnson, or a midpriced player in form to keep the money for another trade. I can't really decide. I suppose upgrading to a gun is probably worth it if I can afford it, right?

Other wise its a roughead/medhurst type player in.

Hall to B.Johnson will be almost a one to one trade, so tempting, but risky the way BJ's been playing...

I wouldnt trade out njones now, theres like no1 to downgrade to as i dont see mcnamara getting a regular game. His price is too low right now for a decent upgrade, il probably be forced to ride him for the next few weeks.

Ive got Bradshaw in the forwards which i dont really like, i havent used any trades yet, so i could use two to get him as a back. Thoughts on bshaw to mckinley and sthompson or pfeiffer to bradshaw???

Ive got Bradshaw in the forwards which i dont really like, i havent used any trades yet, so i could use two to get him as a back. Thoughts on bshaw to mckinley and sthompson or pfeiffer to bradshaw???

NEVER EVER EVER EVER DO THIS

you would be wasting 2 trades to get a player you already have??

position eligibility is irrelevant

Out; hall
In: Bradshaw

Getting some good $$ in the kitty now with Palmer, Houli, Gamble, Brown all to get some handsome $$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hall is defitnetly out for another gun player hopefully chapman :D

i might also get rid of gamble depending if he gets suspended or not and would idealy trade him for mckinley

All depends on Gamble and West, if they get weeks would have to straight swap them for kreuz and mckinley. Havent used a trade yet and i see mckinley and kreuze going up more than them anyway

Have to trade Hall. I'm thinking about straight for BJ but that would be high risk high reward. I have some cash in the kitty so might be able to go Chappy instead but might be a couple of thousand short.

Can't think of anyone else reliable up forward who I would want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back