Trades: Round 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone think Roughead ($302k) to J. Brown ($287k) is a worthwhile trade. Roughead has been inconsistant and brown appears to be hitting some DT form. Thoughts anyone??

Need to downgrade Hill this weeek.

Thoughts out of:

Valenti, Playfair, or Mayne?

Mayne is probably in our best 22 right now if he keeps it up. If there's one thing this kid definately has, it's heart which is exactly what we need atm!

Can't really speak for the other two though because I haven't researched them.

franklin
or
chapman +30k

and out of captains:

cox (gonna rain real heavy i think will that effect him)
or
franklin (if i get him)
or
the likes of corey, kornes, shaw, pavlich, deledio, murphy, cross who i dont like putting captain - besides kornes but is playing sydney

hey guys, i HAVE to take out one of Gamble, Wonna or Tippett this week to free up some cash so i am able to upgrade Jones to Bartel next week, but i dont know which one, who????? :(

I can either trade in Pav + Valenti for Rioli & Tippet and hope Roo starts (although Valenti might not be a bad EMG), or wait next week to do it, although I would like to upgrade B Jones next week.

I feel Pav is in for a big game, but I've got no idea how long Valenti will be on the senior list for :confused:

Thoughts on any of that?

Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

which trade this week? can only do 1:

Option 1: OUT: Cale Morton IN: Bartel/Corey

Option 2: OUT: Rioli IN: Chapman

Option 3: OUT: Symes IN: The Chad

I'm ranking 1,3,2 - agree?

I can either trade in Pav + Valenti for Rioli & Tippet and hope Roo starts (although Valenti might not be a bad EMG), or wait next week to do it, although I would like to upgrade B Jones next week.

I feel Pav is in for a big game, but I've got no idea how long Valenti will be on the senior list for :confused:

Thoughts on any of that?

Cheers

def bring in Pav this week - not too sure about Valenti - no gurantee he'll stay on the senior list, plus u have 1 more week before his price rises

def bring in Pav this week - not too sure about Valenti - no gurantee he'll stay on the senior list, plus u have 1 more week before his price rises

Exactly, it has to be both or none.

Not worried about Valentis price rise next week, more worried about points.

thinking ahead of more than just this week

goodes usually tears up the second half of the year ...

harvey is consistently good

cooney having career year

don't know that much about montagna besides the fact he's a good scorer with a few big (!) weeks...

Thoughts on any of that?

Cheers

Why wouldn't Roo start??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back