Trading discussion for opposition supporters, leave our draft threads alone you pain in the arses

Remove this Banner Ad

Malifice, would a top ten pick (7, 8, 9 ish) plus 12 ish and 19 get 1?

I wouldnt want to break Pick 1 down into 3 picks in the teens (bearing in mind you'll see a PP for the Suns for Lynch leaving, maybe one for the Eagles for Gaff, plus Blakey and maybe two or three more academy or F/S bids push those picks above down a few spots).

My position is the top 6 or so players in this draft look like potential guns (the 2 x Kings, the 2 x SA boys and the 2 x Vic mids in Walsh and Smith). Any deal involving trading Pick 1 for mine would need to involve us getting a top 5 or 6 pick back in return for a dip at one of those six.

I wouldnt want to break Pick 1 down into 3 picks in the teens (bearing in mind you'll see a PP for the Suns for Lynch leaving, maybe one for the Eagles for Gaff, plus Blakey and maybe two or three more academy or F/S bids push those picks above down a few spots).

My position is the top 6 or so players in this draft look like potential guns (the 2 x Kings, the 2 x SA boys and the 2 x Vic mids in Walsh and Smith). Any deal involving trading Pick 1 for mine would need to involve us getting a top 5 or 6 pick back in return for a dip at one of those six.
Gaff? Lol won’t affect any of our picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gaff? Lol won’t affect any of our picks.

landscape-1489516341-blade-runner-gaff-edward-james-olmos.jpg

It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does?

Depending on where WCE finish (I.e below Melbourne) then it might. It'll definitely push Pick 19 back.

As will all priority picks handed out by the AFL, and academy and F/S picks in the first round (should be 3-4).
academy or f/s pics dont really have an impact. If we have someone earmarked at pick 19, then if some academy or f/s selections get matched, it just moves everything along. The same players in theory, will still be available 3 or 4 picks later.

academy or f/s pics dont really have an impact. If we have someone earmarked at pick 19, then if some academy or f/s selections get matched, it just moves everything along. The same players in theory, will still be available 3 or 4 picks later.

No but when they talk about this draft pool having 8 really top end picks they mean 6 are gettable. And a really strong top 30, they mean a really strong 24 are gettable. So if your getting pick 24, your really getting the 30th best rated player in the draft.

Watching Mckay run around for the blues tonight, if I were them I would have pick one on the table for Shiel or a downgrade to grab two mids, Say Bailey Smith and maybe try and grab Cerra from the dockers.

Blues: Pick 1 and 23 to Freo for Cerra and 6
Freo: Pick 1 for M.McGovern and Dees first, J.McGovern as a free agent

So... Blues add two gun mids to Cripps, Dow, Fisher etc. Freo unite the Govs and fill two areas of need, and the lowly Crows shock all and pick one of the king brothers over home grown Lukosius! /jks

Last edited:
Adelaides pick 13,19 + Ellis yolmen to st Kilda - pick 4 + 62 to crows

Adelaide gives pick 4 + Atkins to carlton - pick 1 to crows

Adelaide picks 8 + 37 to bulldogs - pick 5 + 59 to crows

Adelaide pick lukosious with pick 1 and rankine pick 5.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back