Club History Traditional Rivals: Recent Port v Norwood Grand Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

05 Tom Carr Pascoe.png
PREMIERSHIP IS OFF TO THE PARADE: Stuck in "Campbell's Pocket," Roger James centres to an unmarked Andrew Pascoe in the goal-square. My heart shot right out of my mouth. And yet, I was still able to shout: "Oh, s#it!"

06 Tom Carr Spoil .jpg
BUT WAIT! There's Tom Carr. From absolutely nowhere. A certain goal would've put the Legs seven points up. Pascoe is thinking WTF?

awesome stuff magpiespower.

had tonsillitis the day of the 99 gf, bloody hard not yelling out and carrying on, but come late in the last quarter i let out a big poooooooooooley. ripped my throat apart but it was worth it, couldnt help myself.

had tonsillitis the day of the 99 gf, bloody hard not yelling out and carrying on, but come late in the last quarter i let out a big poooooooooooley. ripped my throat apart but it was worth it, couldnt help myself.

Pooley was massive that day.

Had an interesting career. Thrived under Jack. Struggled under Choco. Funny, coz he's exactly the type of bloke we'd all all love in the Power right now. Someone who crashes the packs and makes defenders look over their shoulders.

Seems like a pretty quiet bloke off the ground...

So I finally get to see a Port v Norwood GF. Sat behind Brian Fairclough and had a bit of a chat during the game.

Sensational to get up and on the way out of the car park I see a young GranFormaggi walking across the road. He puts his arms out and says something like "just another premiership".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back