Werewolf Traditional Werewolf: Game cancelled due to ChappyUK

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmmmm interesting op.

Last time this op existed everyone was a villager.

Hmmmmm interesting op.

Last time this op existed everyone was a villager.
I'm just gonna post my game as planned cos it's next on the list. If BRAB wants back into the Werewolf fold, be trusted with modding and having a role, then posting a game OP two days into another game and trying to skip the queue isn't the way to do it. If he's pissed you supposedly jacked his last game (even though it totally looked like a troll in response to the previous game) he can take that up with you.

I'm just gonna post my game as planned cos it's next on the list. If BRAB wants back into the Werewolf fold, be trusted with modding and having a role, then posting a game OP two days into another game and trying to skip the queue isn't the way to do it. If he's pissed you supposedly jacked his last game (even though it totally looked like a troll in response to the previous game) he can take that up with you.
I'm more than happy for him to skip the queue and go ahead of entourage.

You do you bob.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're a ******* campaigner mate.

Genuine ******* campaigner.

Just let me run a ******* game for ****s sake. Literally **** off.

This game will still run. You don't ******* get to decide my integrity.
Hope the entire Carlton team does their ACL's for 10 seasons.
You talk about integrity and then the next sentence you wish for an entire team to do ACLs.

Aren't you just a catch? :rolleyes:

You're a ******* campaigner mate.

Genuine ******* campaigner.

Just let me run a ******* game for ****s sake. Literally **** off.

This game will still run. You don't ******* get to decide my integrity.
Hope the entire Carlton team does their ACL's for 10 seasons.
Happy for you to run a game. Join the queue next time, or even ask to go first for whatever reason instead of just trying to cut in. I know OES did it to you, but to be fair your 'game' had all the hallmarks of being a troll in response to the ending of the previous game, not an actual game.

You talk about integrity and then the next sentence you wish for an entire team to do ACLs.

Aren't you just a catch? :rolleyes:

It's just Carlton mate.

You started this anyway by deciding to run a game when mine had already started. This is your doing.

Happy for you to run a game. Join the queue next time, or even ask to go first for whatever reason instead of just trying to cut in. I know OES did it to you, but to be fair your 'game' had all the hallmarks of being a troll in response to the ending of the previous game, not an actual game.

I'm not respecting your game. This game will run. I posted it first.

Focus your attention on something else for the next few days.

I don't respect a ******* queue that nobody respected 3 weeks ago when I got bent over.

I hate Carlton more than a lot of people and hope they win the next 20 wooden spoons.

But injury wishing is poor form.

Oh calm down princess.

It has no impact on reality.

Now sign up or * off

It's just Carlton mate.

You started this anyway by deciding to run a game when mine had already started. This is your doing.
You're a fair dinkum dickhead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back