Training Training 14/12/16

Remove this Banner Ad

You have your heart in the right place. Dave also has to live in the world and he gives as well as takes.

TD is a BF identity, a character, one of the few physically recognisable posters - he's even represented us, and himself, on TV. His writing style is unmistakable. If he was permabanned, he could never successfully pretend to be a new username.

He is here to learn as well as participate. He knows he is cared for by many on here and can count on our support if he gets a hard time on outside boards. If he knows you're not serious I am sure he can see the humour in a situation. Generally I think he benefits from being here and so do we.

Apart from that training seems to be going pretty well and thanks to the OP for the reports.

This was beautifully put. Ever the wordsmith GG.

Have to say, regretfully in the continuing era of sterile corporatism, PR BS, free trade betrayals, empty cheer squad seats and emasculated game plans - my love of the Pies has been on the wane for the first time in my life. It's only through the eyes of my son (who has one eye for Collingwood) and reminders from people like Dave that I keep a connection to the passion people have for this football club. Much more than out of the crap that gets spun out by the club itself. That may sound cheesy but it's very true. He's a heart and soul supporter whatever else he may be!

As fascinating as this conversation about aspergers is, I'm pretty sure that TD has clarified that he actually has high functioning Autism, not aspergers.
Aspergers is part of the autism spectrum and it is by definition high functioning autism, that's not to say that all high functioning autism is classified as Aspergers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back