Training 4.12.08

Remove this Banner Ad

TippettandHnetschel.jpg

Tippett and Vince
Thanks for the writeups CG and Drummond.
And thanks for the photos too :)
With this photo, is that Tippett and Hentschel or Vince with an unusual haircut ? :p

McKernan seemed happy about you taking a photo. ;)

Thanks again.

Edit - cmndstab; I havent read yours yet, but i'll get to it, so thankyou too you too.

Anddd.. just a question. How did you guys meet eachother ? Did you wear bigfooty hats or something ;)

It's Hentschel, yeh.

One more thing while I remember, a player that I didn't recognise was running around the oval, doing laps. I asked who he was from my support staff friend and apparently it's a player from Melbourne (from a club that one of our draftees came from, he didn't say which one) that is trialling out here hoping to get on to our rookie list.

So even though we don't report it, it's good to see the Crows are at least inviting players along to train with them.

Okay now I really have to go! See you guys next week!

One more thing while I remember, a player that I didn't recognise was running around the oval, doing laps. I asked who he was from my support staff friend and apparently it's a player from Melbourne (from a club that one of our draftees came from, he didn't say which one) that is trialling out here hoping to get on to our rookie list.

So even though we don't report it, it's good to see the Crows are at least inviting players along to train with them.

Ohhh thats who that was. I thought he may have been our Irish guy... so that other picture which I claim is Brian Donnelly may be this Melbourne guy.

Thanks for the writeups CG and Drummond.
And thanks for the photos too :)
With this photo, is that Tippett and Hentschel or Vince with an unusual haircut ? :p

Yeah that's Hentschel, I'll change the caption!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a quick one, are you guys sure that 'guy from Melbourne' isn't in fact Andy Otten? If not they are twins...
Nah it aint Andy Forgotten, but good thing we are getting a couple here and there to train with us.

Last one we hid away was Griff and he got picked up, so I guess this dude might be a chance with our 3rd rookie pick.

Nah it aint Andy Forgotten, but good thing we are getting a couple here and there to train with us.

Last one we hid away was Griff and he got picked up, so I guess this dude might be a chance with our 3rd rookie pick.

Interesting indeed.

I'd love Ottsky to play as many games next year as possible, I reckon he'll make a huge impact ala Christoph McKnights

Yeah, watching them try to cycle around after the session was quality.

"Dont look at the road Rory! You'll fall off!"
Best call of the day. :D

Thats got to be just about the shortest video in YouTube history :p

Good work though nonetheless :thumbsu:;)
My Reilly one is about 1 second. :p

I love watching them on QuickTime though, I slow is down frame by frame, looks awesome.

just an aside.... why cant we train on Footy Park itself? especially over summer (much softer surface and better to practice on the ground we actually play on)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back