Training 8.12.08

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit harsh if its the Irish lad. Hes probably never played a contact sport before. Would take some getting used to i reckon. At least he was embarrassed about it.

True, but it's also very hard to teach courage.

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and put it down to not knowing what to do rather than being scared of copping a whack.

McLeod.jpg

Andrew McLeod

Agility1.jpg

Gill, Kite, Mackay, Davis, Moss and Hentschel

29uu74l.jpg

Douglas, Shirley, Armstrong, Goodwin, Sellar, Bock, Reilly, Otten and Vince

Agility3.jpg

Goodwin and Douglas

Burton.jpg

Brett Burton

Kikcing2.jpg

Lee and McKernan

Kicking1.jpg

Lee and McKernan

Dmack.jpg

David Mackay

Douglas.jpg

Richard Douglas

Jason.jpg

Jason Porplyzia

Kite.jpg

Jacky, van Berlo, Kite, Armstrong, Bock and Petrenko

Knights.jpg

Knights and Symes

McKernan.jpg

Bock and McKernan

Otten.jpg

Bock, Shirley, Vince and Otten

SloaneandDmack.jpg

Sloane and Mackay

Walker.jpg

Taylor Walker

Jacky.jpg

Craig and Jacky

I will also hopefully have a video or two sometime soon.

Drummond, can I recommend using Flickr or Picasaweb instead of webshots which is just way too spammy for my liking.

not really surprising with mcKernan you can tell hes hit the weights pretty early but obviously hasnt done the endurance stuff with it, which most guys dont, so it makes it a bit harder now when the club expects you to have both. In all, not much to complain about with the crows and training anymore we are very professionally run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who's this pasty mofo?

2448309390101217222S600x600Q85.jpg

Do we have any more shots of this guy?

My "source" thinks that he's from the same club as one of our Melbourne draftees. That would mean either Calder Cannons, Eastern Rangers, or North Ballarat Rebels.

What's the age requirement for a rookie-listed player? If I'm not wrong, it matches up with the age for the main TAC Cup squad, so if everything matches up we should be able to look at the three squads and match them up with the player.

I tried quickly but couldn't do it. We need more than one photo to go off!!

Here are headshots of the players from each of the three clubs. This was much harder to find than it should have been, the TAC Cup pages are so confusing :confused:

Calder Cannons
Eastern Rangers
Buggered if I can find the North Ballarat Rebels playing list photos but here's a photo gallery anyway

Who's this Ricky Henderson on the permission to train with list for you guys?

Because I know of a guy by the same name who lives near Trentham, and has a very good basketball background....surely its not him'?

Do we have any more shots of this guy?

My "source" thinks that he's from the same club as one of our Melbourne draftees. That would mean either Calder Cannons, Eastern Rangers, or North Ballarat Rebels.

What's the age requirement for a rookie-listed player? If I'm not wrong, it matches up with the age for the main TAC Cup squad, so if everything matches up we should be able to look at the three squads and match them up with the player.

I tried quickly but couldn't do it. We need more than one photo to go off!!

Here are headshots of the players from each of the three clubs. This was much harder to find than it should have been, the TAC Cup pages are so confusing :confused:

Calder Cannons
Eastern Rangers
Buggered if I can find the North Ballarat Rebels playing list photos but here's a photo gallery anyway
2 other pics of the guy;...thought he might've been Donnelly, but not too sure.
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/8243/donnellyxj1.jpg
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/6706/donnelly2vm8.jpg
...if it's not Donnelly, then where is Donnelly???

...thanks for the report wrap up and photos.
noticed Kite got a hair cut (well, since the Club Champion awards anyway...was wondering who it was in the photos).

Great reports CG and Drumm.

But **** me Drumm you're a hard man! Martin makes one skill error and you're off the bandwagon? How did you survive the Perrie years?:D:p

Also Drumm, am curious for your views on Gallman since I seem to remember you being a fairly consistant critic of his during the season.

Great reports CG and Drumm.

But **** me Drumm you're a hard man! Martin makes one skill error and you're off the bandwagon? How did you survive the Perrie years?:D:p

Also Drumm, am curious for your views on Gallman since I seem to remember you being a fairly consistant critic of his during the season.

How did he survive the Mattner years? and how is he currently surviving the Gill years?

Who's this Ricky Henderson on the permission to train with list for you guys?

Because I know of a guy by the same name who lives near Trentham, and has a very good basketball background....surely its not him'?

Don't think so, the Ricky Henderson who plays for the ballarat miners has nbl propects, played ball for the ais and is sub 6 feet (just)

r238691_964667.jpg

Don't think it's him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back