Training at Knox this Friday

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a bit concerned, I don't hear a lot in the media about Hawthorn having a great pre-season or anything, and I don't see any of our skinny lads (apart from Clinton Young) putting on any bulk.

I'm a bit concerned, I don't hear a lot in the media about Hawthorn having a great pre-season or anything, and I don't see any of our skinny lads (apart from Clinton Young) putting on any bulk.

you don't hear anything because we hadnt pimped our selves to the media, we arent richmond. afl.com.au asked whose had a good preseason and we didnt comment and why should we. if media reports are worth a cent jesse smith wouldve bagged a brownlow.

i for one think that apart from the injuries that we are coming along nicely. we are not hearing a lot coming out of the team but the noises that we are hearing )interviews with players etc) are all very positive and the attitudes displayed fill me with great hope for next season.

i wish i had one of those life remotes, so i could fast forward the next month or two.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back